Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Luckily I don't get wasps or bees around the paddle pool :)

The problem with delaying on the night is that you are still getting there early enough for the initial start time so the dogs are still hanging around in the heat. I was sure that they would have organised something though.

Guest RosieFT

I just felt Rosie's clam shell, which started out in shade this morning but is in full sun now, and it is roasting warm. My kids are having a ball in their $29 blow up pool in the shade of the veranda - who needs a big, proper pool!!! (ok, me.. but they are having fun anyway.... ) .

I think i might just go have a cold shower, just as good as a pool.... ok seeing a trend here? LOL

Hi MG,

could you let me know the details of what you are getting?

thanks

How much water does it use MG? What's the go will it be left on the whole time or on a timer?

The system is only $30 and will be on a timer i guess we will do it every every hour for 10-15 mins...

How much water does it use MG? What's the go will it be left on the whole time or on a timer?

The system is only $30 and will be on a timer i guess we will do it every every hour for 10-15 mins...

Just out of curiosity, would the rostered sprinkler days apply to this? Or because it uses so little water, it doesn't?

Guest RosieFT

I know a terrier who would just LURVE that new toy.... aka mister...

sounds good MG, don't think misters would use much water, hope it helps. Today is uber hot!

Hi MG,

could you let me know the details of what you are getting?

thanks

http://reticonline.com.au/cw135/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=922

Oh to be back in Norway now! We experienced -20 when out there, the snot freezes in your nose as soon as you step outside :laugh:

So that means I have lived in countries with >60 degrees temperature difference :eek:

Brave you!!!!!

PS that misting system is great fr humans too!!