Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

You don't have to rub in that you got Jerry cuddles... I feel left out now :cry: Should have gone over for a walk but too busy freezing!

At least you will only miss 1 show... the next show after that isn't for another 3 weeks :D Unless there is a country show in there or something?

Yeah Albany the 18th and 19th, which I am going to :)

I am not going this time :(

Poor Booty ended up at the vet this morning :( He was sterilised just before Australia Day and was going well until Monday when he started looking a tad uncomfortable and then yesterday morning he ate his breakfast lying down :eek:

Mum rang and booked him into the vet and got told off because he hadn't been wearing an Elizabethan collar - except that he didn't lick at all until Sunday (4 days after being sterilised) and even now doesn't lick very often.

Anyway turns out the problem isn't caused by licking anyway but he has some infection going on in his scrotum. He was given an antibiotic injection, has a cream that needs to be rubbed on every day and I am guessing tablets too.

Comment from the vet was apparently "he is only a young dog"... um, he is a 9yo :o Apparently she was shocked when Mum pointed that out :p

ST, you would think so, but obviously they didn't read that part :laugh:

Sashagirl, how big a dog? How old? I could ask Mum how much Boots cost but I would assume at least $300. He did get pre-bloods done and I think she got them to give fluids?

ETA: Boots is around 20kg

Edited by mirawee

Guest RosieFT

RS - hope your girls are ok?!?

eeek, meant to say ' sorry about Boots. Rosie has never had a collar either... ' but pressed enter too soon!

Edited by RosieFT

Don't forget everybody the Western Classic Obedience, Agility & DWD entries close on Monday 6th. :provoke:

:eek: Can you please remind me again on Sunday night? :laugh:

Thanks guys. Ruby's just having a bit of a rough trot at the moment, but does so with her waggy tail and happy face. She's one special girl that one xx

She'll be fine :)

Is anyone else getting that rain? It's started to spit a few big drops here in the south, but it's not very heavy yet. Fingers crossed we get a lovely downpour tonight!!

Don't forget everybody the Western Classic Obedience, Agility & DWD entries close on Monday 6th. :provoke:

:eek: Can you please remind me again on Sunday night? :laugh:

No. do it now :provoke: Especially DWD

Is anyone else getting that rain? It's started to spit a few big drops here in the south, but it's not very heavy yet. Fingers crossed we get a lovely downpour tonight!!

No I don't want rain thanks :p