Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Don't forget everybody the Western Classic Obedience, Agility & DWD entries close on Monday 6th. :provoke:

:eek: Can you please remind me again on Sunday night? :laugh:

Thanks guys. Ruby's just having a bit of a rough trot at the moment, but does so with her waggy tail and happy face. She's one special girl that one xx

She'll be fine :)

Is anyone else getting that rain? It's started to spit a few big drops here in the south, but it's not very heavy yet. Fingers crossed we get a lovely downpour tonight!!

Yup Gibbs is like that too he wags that butt no matter what. He is having Bowen tomorrow ( me too) seeing local ortho and vet on tues and they will decide if we need to go to Rivergum or not

I am looking on Amazon.co.uk for Hunter wellies, and for one pair the shipping is about $22.

Combining with someone, for 2 pairs, about $12 each.

For 3 pairs, about $8.50 each.

For 4 pairs, about $6.80 each.

And so on.

Amazon also currently have a lot of them reduced, plus an extra 20% off. The pair I am looking at will only be about £41 thumbsup1.gif

If any of you WA folk are interested in a pair of Hunter wellies, it sounds like a good deal if we combine an order. Head to Amazon.co.uk and have a look, and let me know if you're interested! Nice bright colours there, too :D

Guest RosieFT

Any vet nurses looking for a job? murdoch has a position for an equine vet nurse going.. it is on SEEK and application needs to be in by friday. 50 - 55,000 per annum. When people talk about vet nurses being badly paid, i was expecting peanuts. Not that this is millionaire row or anything, but it is not peanuts.

or is it?

I am looking on Amazon.co.uk for Hunter wellies, and for one pair the shipping is about $22.

Combining with someone, for 2 pairs, about $12 each.

For 3 pairs, about $8.50 each.

For 4 pairs, about $6.80 each.

And so on.

Amazon also currently have a lot of them reduced, plus an extra 20% off. The pair I am looking at will only be about £41 thumbsup1.gif

If any of you WA folk are interested in a pair of Hunter wellies, it sounds like a good deal if we combine an order. Head to Amazon.co.uk and have a look, and let me know if you're interested! Nice bright colours there, too :D

I would love to RS but right now is not a good time for me (car rego, car insurance, going to Albany, and 3 big birthdays in the next 3 weeks). I would be able to towards the end of March?

RV, towards end of March is fine with me if it saves us each a bit of money :) I can order middle of March and you can pay me when they arrive if you prefer?

I'm also going to look into other styles before I purchase, so no huge rush! Definitely won't be ordering until March sometime anyway! (Time for others to come on board with us perhaps? ;))

Edit: except I am not sure how long the 20% off is for on Amazon...

Edited by RubyStar

RV, towards end of March is fine with me if it saves us each a bit of money :) I can order middle of March and you can pay me when they arrive if you prefer?

I'm also going to look into other styles before I purchase, so no huge rush! Definitely won't be ordering until March sometime anyway! (Time for others to come on board with us perhaps? ;))

Edit: except I am not sure how long the 20% off is for on Amazon...

Yeah i may be keen in March, will let you know, just scared to order and they dont fit?

Ugh I'm having an average day with the dogs...

was getting ready and left the pups outside for 10 minutes... came back to see just a head and a tail in the ground... both dogs were black and there was a very large hole where my garden bed used to be... all the sand from said garden bed (which is moist from the rain) was all over my rock area :mad

congrats emery on the skin kids first day of school!! very sweet!!

I hope boots, Ruby and all the other dogs having a rough trot are on the mend soon

MG if you ring the canine tell them you haven't received your renewal letter - the sooner you do it the better... 94551188 is the number!

RS wellies sound good but I'm also in the middle of saving for my holiday. I'll probably buy some wellies over there anyway but if not I'll go in on the order when i get back (late march).

Not good that there are several dogs not doing so well... hopefully they are all getting it out of their system and will be vet bill free for the rest of the year :thumbsup:

Just think Emery... a few more years and you will have gotten rid of them all :laugh: Can you tell I am not a fan of kids... and them going back to school? :rofl:

Guest RosieFT

There is a big difference between other peoples' children and your own. I was never a fan of babies or children but had my own and it turned my world upside down (in a fantastically, unimaginable way!) . Never say never.

I hope he had a great day emery :)

I just tried to kill my dog. Kids slip and slide was all scrumpled up, dirty and wet so I hung it on the wall and got the hose out... of course rosie starts chasing the hose and as i had the thought she did it... ran on top of the wall, on top of the wet slip and slide............ yowie.. lucky she is really a cat and landed on her feet ... :eek: was a little bit :rofl: can I admit that? LOL

I just tried to kill my dog. Kids slip and slide was all scrumpled up, dirty and wet so I hung it on the wall and got the hose out... of course rosie starts chasing the hose and as i had the thought she did it... ran on top of the wall, on top of the wet slip and slide............ yowie.. lucky she is really a cat and landed on her feet ... :eek: was a little bit :rofl: can I admit that? LOL

My poor Sugar Plum! :eek: I'll come and rescue you :laugh:

Guest RosieFT

My poor Sugar Plum! :eek: I'll come and rescue you :laugh:

She almost needed a bandage as big as Trixie lix's ;)

M_G - it was a bit LOL, ok alot LOL.. but my heart was in my mouth at the same time... hee..

Not good that there are several dogs not doing so well... hopefully they are all getting it out of their system and will be vet bill free for the rest of the year :thumbsup:

Just think Emery... a few more years and you will have gotten rid of them all :laugh: Can you tell I am not a fan of kids... and them going back to school? :rofl:

Hehehe if i didn't get bitten a third time they'd all be gone :rofl: i drop my kids to school, they go to the school near the train station :D i understand why you don't like kids after all the train incidents that'd peeve me off too.

:)

There is a big difference between other peoples' children and your own. I was never a fan of babies or children but had my own and it turned my world upside down (in a fantastically, unimaginable way!) . Never say never.

I hope he had a great day emery :)

He had an awesome day i packed him a lunch and we went and ate it in the park so he could practice eating his sandwich first, then his treat, then going for a play :)

Wow rosie oops lol

ST umah about your garden :o

hope all the dogs are on the mend soon:D

He had an awesome day i packed him a lunch and we went and ate it in the park so he could practice eating his sandwich first, then his treat, then going for a play :)

Were you training your kid or your dog? laugh.gif

:rofl: I never realised how that sounded :D i did take one dog to the school to get the kids :)

Well its like training dogs, repetition and rewards :D

No at home he will eat in any order but at school they must eat their sandwich first so i am trying to teach that so he knows, he was very ahpyp to eat it first then his lcm bar (treat) throw rubbish, pack bag then go play :D