Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

I had fun showing Strauss Ptolomy! Me and ST didn't get a chance to get scores but I'm sure we will be able to track them down somehow!

The Bullmastiff that won overall was just a stunning dog! It was so well put together and very deserving of the victory!!!

Mirawee if you ever need a place to stick horses in case of a fire we have some space. I'm glad it seems to be dying down though!

Congrats Mirawee & Miss Floofy Bottom! :thumbsup: I didn't stay to watch the finals - as soon as Jerry & I were knocked out I was out of there, that wind was horrendous!! Have never been so glad not to win anything :rofl: Gr 4 was in the opposite ring to the rest of you so I didn't get to see anyone other than Anikka (and that was just being lucky enough to look over at the right time!) but ST & RV I hope you guys had fun :)

Of course dashing off early meant I didn't get scores either - does anyone know if we can get them afterwards from somewhere?

Poo-Fong... that is Miss Fluffy Knickers :thumbsup::rofl: Apparently that is what Lauren's husband wanted to call her ;) I don't blame you and Jerry for not hanging around. Was very chilly for us let alone thin skinned whippies! Are you showing next weekend? I haven't seen Jerry in ages!

Re score: Maybe ask on the Canine Fundraisers FB page?

Thanks everyone for your offers of help :) We had a couple of friends with larger gooseneck trailers to help with the ponies if required, and the dogs would have fit in our cars :D I was glad we were home if needed but even more glad we weren't needed to evacuate!

Edited by mirawee

You don't have to rub in that you got Jerry cuddles... I feel left out now :cry: Should have gone over for a walk but too busy freezing!

At least you will only miss 1 show... the next show after that isn't for another 3 weeks :D Unless there is a country show in there or something?

You don't have to rub in that you got Jerry cuddles... I feel left out now :cry: Should have gone over for a walk but too busy freezing!

At least you will only miss 1 show... the next show after that isn't for another 3 weeks :D Unless there is a country show in there or something?

Yeah Albany the 18th and 19th, which I am going to :)

Congrats everyone for the weekends results,

glad everything is ok up your way mirawee re the fire.

jerry is so cute.

i am doing bunbury open show feb 12 anyone doing that?? i am gonna catch up with my pregnant sister in law who lives down there so thought i'd enter as well :D i might do hills if the will accept a late entry as i just found out the new pup i will be showing is entered lol so will see if i can enter mine

jerry is so cute.

i am doing bunbury open show feb 12 anyone doing that?? i am gonna catch up with my pregnant sister in law who lives down there so thought i'd enter as well :D i might do hills if the will accept a late entry as i just found out the new pup i will be showing is entered lol so will see if i can enter mine

I was entered as I was also going to catch up with family but Zora might still be in season then so, we'll see ;)

jerry is so cute.

I was entered as I was also going to catch up with family but Zora might still be in season then so, we'll see ;)

miss chandra has come into season 2 months early she is day 8 (well i hope she is day 8 and i didn't miss her) today, bet she brings her daughter in though lol, :) but at least i figure now they will no longer be in for the classic like they were meant to be :D :party:

jerry is so cute.

miss chandra has come into season 2 months early she is day 8 (well i hope she is day 8 and i didn't miss her) today, bet she brings her daughter in though lol, :) but at least i figure now they will no longer be in for the classic like they were meant to be :D :party:

Zora is only around day 4. She's only a baby though so we will see how this season goes. :)

Showdog, do you know if Ziggy is ACES accredited? We use her too but last time I went she wasn't accredited with them but that was a few years ago now. Just reading a stud contract from a Vic breeder and they state that the ophthalmologist is to be ACES certified although I am sure they would accept the most used Ophthalmologist in WA if she isn't :laugh:

I don't believe she is ,we aren't a fan of the ACES scheme so i think you would have to go through Rivergum & use Martin King,i think he may also work from Murdoch as well but not sure if he does breeder tests at Murdoch like Ziggy does.

Through Rivergum it will most likely cost big $$$

Edited by showdog