Loki

haven

It's been almost three weeks and I feel terrible that I haven't made this post before now but I just don't know what to say. I just don't have any words yet, you've just left such a hole. Nova is absolutely gutted too, I'm so worried abut her, she seems to be getting so old so quickly without you here and she hardly ever wants to play or do anything other than lay around and look miserable.

I always wanted the best for you and I'm so sorry that the end had to be so horrible for you, it's exactly what I didn't want for you after everything you have been through. I know I made the right decision but I wish things could have been different for you.

You taught me so much and at times kept me alive, there are so many times I could say I wouldn't be here now if not for you. You saved me and you set me on a new path to happiness. You gave me so much, I wish I could have eased your pain. I wish your life could have been easier. As much as I miss you I'm also glad that you are free now as you never could be in life. I love you. I always will.

Lokiportrait.jpg

Lokiblackandwhite.jpg

Lokistand.jpg

Edited by haven

RIP handsome Loki :laugh:

Loki sounds like he was here on this earth to help you through some tough times by giving you unconditional love, companionship and support.

What an amazing boy and what a devastating loss for you and your family.

Poor Nova, missing her best mate. Just heartbreaking. The bond they shared was obviously a strong one.

Take care.

Thank you everyone. It helps me feel better somehow to share his passing. I have to admit I thought starting this thread would make me feel better but it has been kind of a double edged sword. I'm drawn to it constantly, like I'm afraid now that it is out in the open I might forget about him and move on and yet at times I feel myself deliberately avoidong it because it is too painful. I just wish he was still with us. I worry about Nova and I miss him terribly but it also makes me so sad that my daughter is too young to grow up remembering him :D