4x2 Dog Biscuits

chuckie500

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dog pro buscuits.... 4x2 leo loves them. last night he got normal dog pro biscuits.... he didn't want em and looked at me like i had gone mad!

i was recommended them by a friend who said no preservatives. without these he never chews anything... even bones vanish quickly...

Is it easy to find the 4 x 2 's in Melb???

I get mine from Oban Trading. They sell them in 10kg boxes or 1kg bags.

Oban Trading

Address: 7-9 Oban Rd, Ringwood, VIC, 3134

Phone number: (03) 98703215

Edited by cm64

another fan here - my boys love their 4x2's ... they'd get one every 2 days (on the other day they get a venison ear) I think we're about half way through a box now so possibly need to look at buying another box in a month's time ...

My Dobe girl loves these, I give her the 4 x 2's.

She gets 2 a day, one in the morning and one around lunchtime, I feed her main meal at night.

I am on my first ever box and got the 10kg one and like you I worried that I was buying too many and they would go stale.

I transferred the biscuits into smaller usable plastic sealed containers.

Oh and before I bought the large box I bought a handful sold individually for her to try first.

We use the Dog Pro 4 x 2's :rofl:

Our local pet meat place bags them up at $2 per bag for around 12-15 biscuits. It works out slightly dearer than buying a whole box but not that much and we just pick up a bag or two when we go in to get our meat every month. Kei gets one most nights after his dinner.