Dremel Brand Nail Grinders :) Cheap!

OK so I posted this in the newbie show thread but prob should have posted here :laugh:

Last week I ordered toby a Dremel Pet Nail grinder. Its the Dremel brand and they were $24 with a $5 flat shipping rate. Mine arrived today :laugh: and I know some of the others ordered theirs after me. Today I noticed the price went up to $29 (not sure if it inc shipping at that price) but still cheap :wave:

In case anyone wanted one its www.mytoolstore.com.au and just search pet dremel in the search box on the top right of the page. Simple to deal with and reasonably quick postage given the public holidays.

cheers

Bec

OK so I posted this in the newbie show thread but prob should have posted here :laugh:

Last week I ordered toby a Dremel Pet Nail grinder. Its the Dremel brand and they were $24 with a $5 flat shipping rate. Mine arrived today :laugh: and I know some of the others ordered theirs after me. Today I noticed the price went up to $29 (not sure if it inc shipping at that price) but still cheap :wave:

In case anyone wanted one its www.mytoolstore.com.au and just search pet dremel in the search box on the top right of the page. Simple to deal with and reasonably quick postage given the public holidays.

cheers

Bec

thanks bec, have purchased :rofl:

Its a real dremel - its just that its the pet one designed specifically for pet nail grinding. Battery operated and I have a little havanese with black nails and it worked really well on those :rofl: He has fairly tough nails :laugh: but I have never had to trim anythin bigger than a swf lol

Thanks for the tip I have just ordered mine, I have two Eclectus parrots so I am hoping it will work on them as well. Normally I clip the dogs without any issues but my birds cost me $200 to get the vet to trim there nails. Fingers crossed it is ok for them.

That site has dremel at a great price. I use the powered plug in rotary tool as replacing batteries can get expensive. Thanks for posting the link. :(

I would be interested to hear how long the battery powered one lasts on big dog nails?

Edited by Stolzseinrotts

mine just came in the mail! super quick...

but i need help! I cant seem to be able to loosen the 'collet nut' to get the sanding attachment in! the safety lock button doesn't seem to do anything? I press the button but it doesn't lock anything! argh!

• 1 month later...