2010 Brags Thread

Hi evryone. on Saturday, my beautiful Large Munsterlander proved that a gun dog can heel, I was sitting on 197 going into the group stays, but she decided that she had done enough, and in the groups slowly sat down, PHIFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! went the best score that I have ever seen. However, on Sunday she managed to hold her Sit and is now the proud Large Munsterlander Ratek Ultra Stylish CD.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks Tiggy, :) Fortunately theres not much on it that I won't miss and the cost of recovery is really not worth it. Teach me to make back ups!!! I do tend to make DVD's of the big trials as back ups so will just have to be a bit more vigilant about it.

Brookie has his moments believe me!!! :laugh:

I have issues at the moment. My newish (Christmas) external harddrive has crashed and it appears not to be re-coverable :laugh: and my C drive is telling me its out of space!!!! My camera is a hard drive so I have to download it to regain the space....I think I'm up for new external hard drive....bugga!!! Anyone have any recommendations of brands or brands to avoid?

I asked my Dad(he's a computer nerd :thumbsup: ) and he said if you take the hard drive to a computer shop they might be able to recover what was on it but he's not sure what they'll charge. As for getting a new one he said they're all pretty much the same.

When I first read the 'I have issues at the moment' I thought it was dog related and thought it can't be Brooklyn he's too perfect :laugh: .

Woo Hoo! Congratulations! :):laugh::thumbsup: I do hate stays!

Hi evryone. on Saturday, my beautiful Large Munsterlander proved that a gun dog can heel, I was sitting on 197 going into the group stays, but she decided that she had done enough, and in the groups slowly sat down, PHIFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! went the best score that I have ever seen. However, on Sunday she managed to hold her Sit and is now the proud Large Munsterlander Ratek Ultra Stylish CD.

Woo Hoo! Congratulations! :):laugh::thumbsup: I do hate stays!

Excellent stuff - pity about the 197 though - that would have been so awesome!

We have a LM Tracking Ch down here - lovely dog.

Always nice to come in here and find a truckload of brags!

:) Well done to Agility Dogs, Jess, Bedazzled, Smisch and mmoo (and commiserations on the sit stay too).

And a special big congratulations to RubyStar, you must be on top of the world after being able to put it all together with such great scores too, you've done an awesome job with Ruby :thumbsup: Hopefully that last novice pass is just round the corner.

Well done! :)

Hi guys

I am on holidays at Robe at the moment borrowing my brothers computer just had to have a little brag as I am so proud of my girls yet again. We have just been to Mount Gambier for the easter weekend doing agility had 28 runs and qualified in 21. Young Gabby got 3 of her ADM passes only a couple more to go we have broken the draught with the weavers I hope. She did them brilliantly. She had 12 runs and passes 8 and she also got top dog over 2 days. Inka got 6 passes out of 8 and Xena my 11 year old got 7 passed out of 8 managing a first place and got beaten of another 1st place by .01 sec. Had an absolute ball. Nice meeting you Leopuppy

WTG xena :rofl: :rofl: You must be fit with 28 runs!!!! I'm tired just thinking about it!!!!

Hi guys

I am on holidays at Robe at the moment borrowing my brothers computer just had to have a little brag as I am so proud of my girls yet again. We have just been to Mount Gambier for the easter weekend doing agility had 28 runs and qualified in 21. Young Gabby got 3 of her ADM passes only a couple more to go we have broken the draught with the weavers I hope. She did them brilliantly. She had 12 runs and passes 8 and she also got top dog over 2 days. Inka got 6 passes out of 8 and Xena my 11 year old got 7 passed out of 8 managing a first place and got beaten of another 1st place by .01 sec. Had an absolute ball. Nice meeting you Leopuppy

:rofl: Congrats to all those super dogs and their handlers.

Ruby looked great - and so happy RS. Was the 270 left turn the one where you turn left as normal, and the dog, being slightly in front, wraps around the back of you and comes out at heeL? :D My first BC Sam used to do that sometimes - it always cracked me up, and he would do it so neatly that I would wonder if the judge believed whats/he saw. :rofl:

:D This particular 270 degree left turn was the result of bad handler footwork. She mustn't have read what I was going to do properly, I think she thought I was going into a left about turn and reverted to her old round-the-back LAT and then when she realised that wasn't quite right, was very quick to correct herself back into heel position! I can't fault her a single bit, she did all she could do! Bad handler, though :rofl::love: It threw her for a sec though I think, because she missed her sit right after that.

Your 270 LAT sounds like a hoot, though!! :rofl:

Yeah he was a bit mean wasn't he! He is the past master at the game of tease...we often say he's like the little brother who is mummy's little darling but teases the other kids terribly!!! He pinched Scoota's plastic boot in Adelaide and did the same thing!!!!

Ruby thought it was a hoot! She's just happy that somebody will "play" with her :rofl: Definitely got see Brooklyn's cheeky side though that's for sure :rofl:

Congratulations!!! Stays are a PITA, aren't they? :rofl: :rofl: Abolish them, I say!!!!

I am so proud I havent had a weekend like that where we had so many runs and so many qualies usually its the dog or me that stuffs up but they were on song. Especially young Gabby she seems to have understood a little bit about the course and is doing well especially in her weavers where sometime she does them and sometimes its like she has never seen them but she just drove through them the whole weekend. One of her weavers she nearly went pass them and corrected herself to get around the correct weaver. Good little girls hopefully we will be like that at the nationals

RubyStar - congratulations - you've worked so hard and deserve every bit of success! Hey Ptolomy - what'd you have to do to earn a jackpot? :rofl:

Thanks! :rofl:

She earnt lots of jackpots that's for sure! :D

Fantastic work everyone looks like we'll have strings of titles to celebrate this year.

RS that's just wonderful! You have worked so hard and Ruby is going beautifully, you should be very pleased and very proud. Not so long ago you were worrying about CCD now your girl is working so well that open will just come. We know you've had help but mostly it's down to hard work and perseverance. Well done you! :rofl::rofl: And that SFE was just lovely.

Thanks NC! I don't know how long it will take that final pass, but I better pull my finger out and perfect those Open exercises! Can't believe we're almost there :love: How are you and Koori going?

And a special big congratulations to RubyStar, you must be on top of the world after being able to put it all together with such great scores too, you've done an awesome job with Ruby :D Hopefully that last novice pass is just round the corner.

Thanks Rivsky! It's a great feeling when you can finally pull an entire round together, let alone two on the same day! :stupid:

With some prodding from Masons Mom, here is the video of the afternoon trial. It's not as good at the morning trial, but still so much better than I expected going into the ring. It had been a very long day, we were the last in that ring in the afternoon so she was very tired. But for a relatively inexperienced dog, she did me proud :)

Edited by RubyStar

I am so proud I havent had a weekend like that where we had so many runs and so many qualies usually its the dog or me that stuffs up but they were on song. Especially young Gabby she seems to have understood a little bit about the course and is doing well especially in her weavers where sometime she does them and sometimes its like she has never seen them but she just drove through them the whole weekend. One of her weavers she nearly went pass them and corrected herself to get around the correct weaver. Good little girls hopefully we will be like that at the nationals

A fabulous set of results, xena98. Sounds like you and the girls are getting it all together just at the right time. Look forward to seeing it all in person in a few weeks. :rofl:

Gooooooo Ruby!! HUGE congratulations on the double win!!!! :rofl: Look at those frillies!

My brag for the weekend is that Soaks did soooo well in the flyball demo today at Sydney Royal!!! It was the first time she was doing proper runs in front of such a big crowd with loads of distractions (including a very green dog who though she was more interesting to run after). I'm so proud of her!

Jedi also had a ball showing off his recalls over the jumps in front of the crowd. :rofl:

A few weeks ago My Girl Bailey - "Raymel Karma Exotic Lady CDX" took out "Best Neuter in Show" at the SA Lab Clubs 50th Anniversary Champ Show.

I was just a little excited as she won over 2 bitches and a dog that have beaten her in the past.

Not bad for somebody that hasn't been in the show ring for over 18 mths and is 8 yrs old.

The tears and Wine were flowing that day.