2010 Brags Thread

Today I lost a point for my boy licking his willy in the down stay - hmm not sure what I am going to do about that one - I thought that was one toy he could take in with him and not be pinged for it :laugh:

:laugh:

Congratulations RS!!!!!! :)

Here's Jedi in novice today -

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:) RubyStar you were in my iphone which died a death at the physio remember.

Congratulations on your title by the way :laugh: .

ETA. Nik Jedi is a superstar and looks absolutely fantastic (and your handling was good as well :laugh: ).

Edited by ness

...so where are bedazzled and ptolomy's brags???

Moo managed 2 sit stays in 2 days :) and fell over the line to win open today :rofl:

Cutting Beans some slack...... she was lovely today, although did go walkabouts half way through the heelwork and ended up on my right :laugh: losing 5 for that little blonde moment - she ended up passing and finishing 4th - but it was her attitude I was most pleased with. :laugh: and her doing stays with Rubystar was the icing on the cake :rofl:

Just watched your video TerraNik, Jedi works so well, always looking at you! I wanna dog that does that :laugh: Congrats on your first leg!

Well done RS on your CD title :laugh::)

Congratulations DSO and Jess is great news :laugh:

Well done Tassie and ValleyCBR on the tracking and showing too.

Yay to Scoota managing his sit stay for a second day running and congrats for Beans as well and Ptolomy of course :)

I think it's funny that all of Ruby's novice passes have NOT been on home grounds where she trains several times a week! :thumbsup:

She's had some really awesome scores and near passes (bloody sit stay :thumbsup:) at home grounds but has come through with the goods at other grounds :thumbsup:

Edited by RubyStar

:thumbsup: RubyStar - I was only saying to the judge in the ring today that I might have to look to going to WA to trial as it appears Ness only manages to pass obedience when we travel interstate - so never mind home grounds :thumbsup: .

Congratulations, what a successful weekend it has been for the DOL crew!

AgilityDogs - Well done!!! I saw quite a few of your runs last night and was once again blown away by your smooth handling and speedy dogs. :)

Luke - Well done!!! I didn't realise you were out of JD already, Yay!!! :o I used to get those sort of starts from Lomani once she had done a couple of runs for the day. Another cocker spaniel handler gave me the idea of using chicken necks to motivate her as they really are the centre of her universe. I have done it over the last few weeks and in that time have really upped our quallie rate, speed and motivation. I just show her the chicken neck before we go out to run, put it back in the esky and she strains to get to the ring as she knows if she runs fast she'll get it when we get back.

We have had a great trialling weekend. We trialled Friday night and came home with a Q and first place in excellent agility. :):) Knocked the second last bar in our JDM run but it was a great, fast and fun run so who cares ;) . Went back for day 2 yesterday and in the past Lomani has always been atrocious on the second day in a row trialling. But with the aid of the good ol' chicken necks I got 3 fast runs out of her!!! Came home with a JDO Q, novice gamblers Q (got our title last weekend but I was happy to get another Q as I didn't think she deserved one of the previous ones so now I'm happy that she has 3 Q's she deserved) and just one refusal in JDM caused by my poor positioning.

Congrats on the awsome runs over the weekend guys, I have a little brag of my own to put up here my 12 year old girl Saxon got her Q and TITLE in Novice Gamblers on Saturday night was so proud of her she had an awsome run we also ran in Open Jumping but did not get anything as she took the wrong jump and did not do the exclusions both were fast runs and people can't belive that that my girl is 12 and still running as fast as she is.

Congrats on the awsome runs over the weekend guys, I have a little brag of my own to put up here my 12 year old girl Saxon got her Q and TITLE in Novice Gamblers on Saturday night was so proud of her she had an awsome run we also ran in Open Jumping but did not get anything as she took the wrong jump and did not do the exclusions both were fast runs and people can't belive that that my girl is 12 and still running as fast as she is.

Wow 12 years old and still running - I love the oldies - well done :)

Congratulations, what a successful weekend it has been for the DOL crew!

AgilityDogs - Well done!!! I saw quite a few of your runs last night and was once again blown away by your smooth handling and speedy dogs. :)

Luke - Well done!!! I didn't realise you were out of JD already, Yay!!! :o I used to get those sort of starts from Lomani once she had done a couple of runs for the day. Another cocker spaniel handler gave me the idea of using chicken necks to motivate her as they really are the centre of her universe. I have done it over the last few weeks and in that time have really upped our quallie rate, speed and motivation. I just show her the chicken neck before we go out to run, put it back in the esky and she strains to get to the ring as she knows if she runs fast she'll get it when we get back.

We have had a great trialling weekend. We trialled Friday night and came home with a Q and first place in excellent agility. :):) Knocked the second last bar in our JDM run but it was a great, fast and fun run so who cares ;) . Went back for day 2 yesterday and in the past Lomani has always been atrocious on the second day in a row trialling. But with the aid of the good ol' chicken necks I got 3 fast runs out of her!!! Came home with a JDO Q, novice gamblers Q (got our title last weekend but I was happy to get another Q as I didn't think she deserved one of the previous ones so now I'm happy that she has 3 Q's she deserved) and just one refusal in JDM caused by my poor positioning.

I think I saw your run - well done with a senior citizen! I certainly would not have picked it!

Awww that's great, love the oldies :) Don't suppose you have any videos of her running?

Thanks Guys she was running really fast for me this weekend I was looking at retireing her at the end of the year as I will be hopefully bringing my young border collie into the Agility ring but with the way she is going I may have to reconsider that :):o

Agility Dogs not many people can pick that she is 12 it is only after they ask me what her age is that they are gobsmacked and can't believe that she is that old.

Sorry amypie I don't have any runs of her's taped but will get some on video in 2 weeks time when i'm next in the ring with her and post some up for you guys to see.

I'm still counting down to our next agility trial since the nationals... 6th June, 1.5 weeks to go! :o

Damn, I'll miss it! Are you just entering Novice Agility or are you also taking the plunge and entering Excellent Jumping? :)

Did you get your JD title certificate back yet? I emailed off for Ruby's CD this morning and have just received receipt that the certificate will be posted within a week :)

I'm still counting down to our next agility trial since the nationals... 6th June, 1.5 weeks to go! :o

Damn, I'll miss it! Are you just entering Novice Agility or are you also taking the plunge and entering Excellent Jumping? ;)

Did you get your JD title certificate back yet? I emailed off for Ruby's CD this morning and have just received receipt that the certificate will be posted within a week :)

Going to give JDX a crack, may regret that decision but we'll see :)

No haven't got the title certificate yet but they charged my debit card early last week so it should be here soon!

ETA: Forgot I could email or fax the form, I mailed it, what a silly bugger I am :)

Edited by amypie

I was going to fax it off like I've done with all my K9 forms, but couldn't remember if I had to put 0 in front of the number for work's fax machine so thought bugger it, I'll email it and see if they accept it. Not only did they accept an email entry, but it also allowed them to get back to me to say it was being processed :) I think I will do email all the time now!

Can't keep up with all the successful trials this weekend :)

Well done RS on your title :o

SL81 - your old girl sounds gorgeous......never mind the dog, though, I'm not that I can get my head around those games courses :)

Ptolomy - I must say that your kids find the MOST original ways to lose points - licking his willy???? ;) ;) ;) :(

ValleyCBR - showing is like that :( Well done! I must take Zig back in the ring....

Tassie - I would love to do Tracking - it looks just fabulous!!! Great to hear you had a successful weekend of workshopping!

DSO - whoo hoo! Congratulations :)