2010 Brags Thread

Another Reasonable day today!

Den managed a Q and 4th in Agility Verry happy with that run.. few wide turns but he's my baby dog lol so I'll forgive him... Rest of the runs were shockers lol but it's his first ever 2 day comp.. So he did pretty well :rolleyes:

Jock Got a Q and 2nd in Excellent jumping (Only to be beaten by another DOLer :laugh: ) But still a nice run of a Potentially difficult course.. We also managed a Q and 3rd in Novice Pairs with Minkah so 1 more for SPD Thank gosh... Minks and Jock always have a good time together...

All in All a Top weekend :eek: Looking forward to pine Rivers and States Bring it ON!!

Congrats to our other DOL Superstars.. Special Mention to AgilityDogs who did bloody awesome!and Staffylover81 congrats guys!

Everyone did an awsome job on the Weekend I am very pleased with the way Saxon ran this weekend we had 10 runs all up over the weekend 5 on Saturday and 5 on Sunday out of those runs we had we got 3 Qualies and a TITLE in Snooker so now it's onto Excellent we may have been able to pull off some more Qualies had it not of been for my handling. Saxon is on fire at the moment with her running and is getting some really fast times. I am so proud of my girl as she always gives me her best out there when competing.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well done guys especially those with titles! And Bedazzled on the 199 UD round :thumbsup: and Scoota for winning the morning trial :rofl:

Smisch - well done - so is Jock going onto Masters Jumping now? Exciting! You need to update your sig ;)

AD well done on the SPD, GD & AD titles too :(

Staffylover good work on the Snooker title :)

Kyzer got his 2nd AD pass and first in his height (only 1 out of 4 that Q'd though) yesterday at the Northern Suburbs trial with his first run of the morning, ran it really nicely and stopped on all contacts, pretty good surprisingly. Nutro sponsored the trial and there were very generous prizes - the first places in each height got 1.5kg bag of food and a voucher to get another 3kg bag and 12 tins - the prize is so much better when it's a food I do actually feed :D

His first JDX run wasn't to bad but he was pretty distracted, the afternoon was a disaster - I had my mum with me and she is Kyzer's favourite person in the world so he just kept looking for her :rofl::) and once I could see him contemplating leaving the ring to go and find her... I had expected it though - was pretty happy with the one AD pass :(

I really liked the grounds though and all the public walking past and watching - hopefully some of them join clubs and start doing agility :)

Congrats Amypie not long till you will have double leg in the black AD JD :) . Lincoln is unwell so after an emergency vet trip (and on a public holiday :rofl: ) I am home baby sitting the little guy.

Poor little (big) Lincoln has had a bad run lately! :D

Yes, good old Double Leg :thumbsup:

I think we'll be in Excellent for a lonngggg time :rofl:

If I didn't know better I would swear Lincoln is trying to beat Toby's world record of most time spent at the vet as a puppy. :rofl: I am so glad I insured him the day I got him. :thumbsup:

I think not agility training Toby is really helping his training atm. :rofl: He is so excited when he sees jumps he just races over them.

Wow I go away for a weekend and come to a stack of brags!!! Hope I don't miss anyone!! :)

Well done bedazzled and Brooklyn on 199 in UD, sorry I missed that!! Congrats JulesP on Poppy's starters! Congrats smisch, staffylover81 and Agility Dogs on your awesome agility runs! Woohooo amypie you are closer to your AD! Shame about the excellent jumping but I am sure you will get that in no time!

ValleyCBR, what happened to Lincoln?

Edited by RubyStar

I've been away for the long weekend to learn the tricks of the trade in retrieving ;) So no trialling brags from me. But I did take Ruby away with me so I could get in some training with her and have some quality bonding time :) My small brag is Ruby had her first birdy on the weekend! She did a water mark with a bird, swam her heart out and returned with it, then instead of her usual trick of dropping the dummy on the bank and shaking, then struggling to get her to pick it up again to bring it to hand, with the bird she actually got out of the water, proceeded up the bank without dropping it and shaking, got halfway to me and couldn't hold the shake any longer so she shook, BUT, she didn't drop the bird! Shake over, she continued on and delivered bird to hand AND without munching it :) :p :rofl:

Back to dummies this morning on land and in water and she dropped it, naughty girl :) So some presents with the dummy are on the training agenda! What a great weekend, learnt heaps, and have come away with some training exercises to get me started :)

P.S. Small brag for ME, I handled dead birds all weekend as well as dead bunnies, and didn't freak out :rofl:

Edited by RubyStar

Big congratulatons Amypie of your pass yesterday :) He is certainly doing a great job!

Handling dead birdies Rubystar - you are way ahead of me on that front - well done :)

Caffy and Snaz dusted off their obedience shoes again - winning novice today with 196 - this was their title - well done mate :)

and thanks to Bedazzled for taking Sexi Lexi into open stays for me. I actually had 3 dogs on a pass but only had one friend - so Beans got to stay in the car :rofl: The occassionally clever one was a very good boy :) winning open and second in UD on a count back - 1/2 a point covered the first 3 places and the standard of work was really impressive.

:) well done Ptolomy.

Well done Cathy and Snazzy on your CD title - fantastic work with great scores.

Congratulations to Amypie for her pass and everybody else who had success over the weekend.

Big congratulatons Amypie of your pass yesterday :) He is certainly doing a great job!

Handling dead birdies Rubystar - you are way ahead of me on that front - well done :)

Caffy and Snaz dusted off their obedience shoes again - winning novice today with 196 - this was their title - well done mate :rofl:

and thanks to Bedazzled for taking Sexi Lexi into open stays for me. I actually had 3 dogs on a pass but only had one friend - so Beans got to stay in the car :) The occassionally clever one was a very good boy :) winning open and second in UD on a count back - 1/2 a point covered the first 3 places and the standard of work was really impressive.

The OC dog got a ripper score ..197!

Great work with Scoota..he looked awesome out there :rofl:

I think Snazzy wonders what he'll be doing next..he saw the ring ropes and no agility gear..but he turned on a really nice round..I was really pleased with him :p

Big congratulatons Amypie of your pass yesterday :laugh: He is certainly doing a great job!

I dunno about a great job :rofl: It's certainly interesting though, after some runs I think we should just give up then he has a decent one every now and then :rofl: I am realising that consistency is a very hard thing to achieve :rofl: Dogs, who'd have 'em :o

Caffy and Snaz dusted off their obedience shoes again - winning novice today with 196 - this was their title - well done mate ;)

and thanks to Bedazzled for taking Sexi Lexi into open stays for me. I actually had 3 dogs on a pass but only had one friend - so Beans got to stay in the car :o The occassionally clever one was a very good boy :o winning open and second in UD on a count back - 1/2 a point covered the first 3 places and the standard of work was really impressive.

See, that pesky RubyStar was off gallivanting around at a retrieving trial when you needed her for the stays :rofl: Poor Beans :rofl:

Good work Scoota too!

Well done Caffy & Snazzy on the title :D

Amazing scores & great passes everyone :laugh:

Bedazzled........amazing score (quietly shaking ones head in amazement) I can only wish!!!

No news here :rofl: no trials for us until the end of August :rofl:

We are already "running out" of trials down here for the year :rofl::rofl::rofl: :D

and thanks to Bedazzled for taking Sexi Lexi into open stays for me. I actually had 3 dogs on a pass but only had one friend - so Beans got to stay in the car :rofl: The occassionally clever one was a very good boy :rofl: winning open and second in UD on a count back - 1/2 a point covered the first 3 places and the standard of work was really impressive.

:rofl: Not my cute little Beans! I was driving past the K9 on my way back from down south probably around the time the trial started. I contemplated popping by but then I thought I better get home and shower :rofl: By the time I was showered, I could have been down to do stays with Beans :D

Woohoo congrats caffy on your title! :laugh::rofl:

And congrats to Scoota, he certainly is a clever boy :o

Edited by RubyStar

Handling dead birdies Rubystar - you are way ahead of me on that front - well done :laugh:

Don't forget the dead bunnies! :rofl: I had to hold them by their legs :D They freaked me a bit. You don't wanna see what I had to do to the birdies to put them in the thrower :rofl: