2010 Brags Thread

Just got back from Bunbury. That new road is great but boring as bat sh*t!!!!! Morning trial Brookie won UD on 195, Scoota won Open on 195 and Cider put in a brilliant debut and won on 197 :laugh:

Afternoon trial Brookie put in another really nice round and won on 194, Scoota second on 193.

RubyStar was on a nice pass and going for first place but unfortunately sat up in the down stay. A car backfired during the sit stays which unsettled all of the dogs and although she held it together for the sit she failed the down...bumma!

Was that with Ruby or Millie?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just got back from Bunbury. That new road is great but boring as bat sh*t!!!!! Morning trial Brookie won UD on 195, Scoota won Open on 195 and Cider put in a brilliant debut and won on 197 :D

Afternoon trial Brookie put in another really nice round and won on 194, Scoota second on 193.

RubyStar was on a nice pass and going for first place but unfortunately sat up in the down stay. A car backfired during the sit stays which unsettled all of the dogs and although she held it together for the sit she failed the down...bumma!

Was that with Ruby or Millie?

Ruby in Open :p I left Millie at home today. No passes for us but thrilled with her work today :) Lots to improve on still but I had some nice positives to take away from the day. eg. She did her SFE in the morning trial only losing 1 point for a moved paw as I returned, and she managed an out of sight sit stay and out of sight down stay today... albeit not both in the same trial :cry: but still good :crazy:

Cider got 97 being CCD :cry:Oustanding work from the gorgeous little red kid!!!! :):laugh: :p

Just got back from Bunbury. That new road is great but boring as bat sh*t!!!!! Morning trial Brookie won UD on 195, Scoota won Open on 195 and Cider put in a brilliant debut and won on 197 :crazy:

Congrats for Brookie, Scoota and Cider wow what a debut :laugh: . How heartbreaking RS but what a great round it must have been which probably makes it worse :D .

Well done Bedazzledx2 and Ptolomy on all the kids performances today - hope there is video especially of Soggy's round. Thanks for the updates.

It must have been Ruby Mas1981 as Ptolomy sent me a text saying RubyStar was on a pass but obviously they hadn't done stays yet :laugh: . Bugger about the drop stay sounds like it was a Ness thing.

PS. Ptolomy glad my sit stay was useful for Soggy please return it after the Royal though.

Wow, what a great weekend for all! RS, I think those 'so close' days are the most disheartening of all, to get so close to a Q, you could almost taste it. :crazy:

Surprisingly, I'm ok :laugh: It wasn't the greatest round possible. It's those rounds that feel so brilliant with a score that reflects it when you bomb in the stays that upset me. We'll get there one day, and just have fun along the way!

Just a Quick Catch up from me.. Had a Trial on friday fully expecting it to be jocks last..

LITTLE BRAT.. apparently he's not ready to quit yet.. Q and 5th in Masters jumping after many months of me refusing to enter him in it... Excellent snooker argh could have kicked up both.. Got to the dog walk had the aframe to go pulled up with a beautiful contact and then we got off and I turned in and back up the dog walk he goes.. :D Was devastated

Den was alright.. he was a stress-head for his Excellent snooker round cos someone took away his leash :crazy: shock horror.. so we had a jumpy round but managed clear and then we were told we were in a run-off for 3rd.. Well I decided to go for more points this time round and we did it Q and 3rd in his first ever SDX run.. :) good boy.. Masters jumping I lost him at the 2nd last obstacle but he wouldn't have made time.. Open had fantastic distance :p

Well done, smisch!! Good boy, Jock :laugh: You can't retire him when he's having so much fun :p Sounds like Denver was a good boy too!