• Replies 933
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Happy Birthday Cooper :confused: Great photo for the special day too

No-one is going to mess with Lola LOL

Anyway, here is my photo for this week, it is Bella's official mother's day photo

4591348242_bfd71d3bf7.jpg

Happy Birthday Cooper :o Great photo for the special day too

No-one is going to mess with Lola LOL

Anyway, here is my photo for this week, it is Bella's official mother's day photo

4591348242_bfd71d3bf7.jpg

Just beautiful Helen!!

Good effort TLC, I have had a few weeks where I have been busy to haven't bothered, no excuses for me next time LOL

Here is Bella for week 19, she was well paid for her modelling assignment this week

4610376207_ddcec72329.jpg

Rocco and I went to the roller derby on the weekend. I've become slightly obsessed with the whole concept (if I had roller skates, I'd be wearing them in this pic):

20/52:

4622847927_3b87fd5d13.jpg

4583182072_5c43e0a79a.jpg
4622847927_3b87fd5d13.jpg

Sorry to hijack and feel free to PM me etc but I am trying to catch Huga and know she comes in here lol :D

I don't know how to word this so please don't take offence at the words I use :heart:

I adore your photos Huga and I would love to know how you get that 'washed out' 'antique' dulled down colour look you have adopted as the style for your pics. Some of the colours in the pics are very vibrant but the rest of the pic is this really 'faded' kind of look (told you I was crap at what I am trying to say!) How do you get that??

Thank you PP. I understand what you're trying to say :dancingelephant:

Ok, mostly I use a free program called Photoscape because I can't use Photoshop :laugh: Sometimes pics turn out ok using it, sometimes they don't. There isn't a whole lot of control like there is with the better programs. If you download Photoscape, there is a drop down menu of effects and I often use the AGFA effect. It tints it greenish though, so I often will counteract that with some warmer tones. I don't like things too contrasty, so I often reduce that also. Just have a play, it's fun.

With the legs pic, I actually made friends with Lightroom, which I don't often do. I kept my legs red by upping the little red slider and pretty much leaving everything else as is.

Thank you PP. I understand what you're trying to say :birthday:

Ok, mostly I use a free program called Photoscape because I can't use Photoshop :dancingelephant: Sometimes pics turn out ok using it, sometimes they don't. There isn't a whole lot of control like there is with the better programs. If you download Photoscape, there is a drop down menu of effects and I often use the AGFA effect. It tints it greenish though, so I often will counteract that with some warmer tones. I don't like things too contrasty, so I often reduce that also. Just have a play, it's fun.

With the legs pic, I actually made friends with Lightroom, which I don't often do. I kept my legs red by upping the little red slider and pretty much leaving everything else as is.

Thanks so much for that and for not taking offence lol. Thats it, it is a greenish tint! I just love it because I don't like some pictures all bright and colourful. :laugh: Thank you!