52 Weeks For Dogs 2010

~*Shell*~

Shell, do they boot you from the group if you miss a few weeks? It's a harder comitment then I thought it would be. :eek:

They might from the "official" flickr group (but not from the DOL group lol!) - between a 70 hour week at work, being so sick i slept 19 hours one day (and then 15 the next!) and now trying to catch up because I was sick last week, I haven't posted one on there for i think 3 weeks! I should really get onto that!

Edited by ~*Shell*~

• Replies 933
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Okay!

Week 9 - Zero with his two bestest buddies.... well one of them is his bestest buddy, and the other is a pushy bitch who has him under her paw! :eek:

4413864374_91f9633ca9.jpg

Week 10 - Zero's just been caught doing something cheeky... this is his "oh s**t, I'm in trouble" look. :mad

4476365530_2c1bb9e4b0.jpg

Week 11 - Keeping with the crazy eyes theme, Zero's the best treats catcher ever! For a dog that doesn't hear very well, he can certainly hear the whistle of a treat flying through the air!

4475601707_0d18d4f51e.jpg

Week 12 - Pretty self explanatory really!

4475534871_e2aa0ca10c.jpg

Though it did come down to a battle between that one and this one:

4461996526_8841ee87d6.jpg

Okay!

Week 10 - Zero's just been caught doing something cheeky... this is his "oh s**t, I'm in trouble" look. :mad

4476365530_2c1bb9e4b0.jpg

Week 11 - Keeping with the crazy eyes theme, Zero's the best treats catcher ever! For a dog that doesn't hear very well, he can certainly hear the whistle of a treat flying through the air!

4475601707_0d18d4f51e.jpg

hahahaha love these 2 :eek:

Are they Terras pups in your first pic

They are Terranik's dogs :( - Jedi is Zero's bestest buddy. They have a "let's stand around and just hang out" policy. Ahsoka owns Zero :thumbsup: we introduced them when Soaks was 10 weeks old - Zero growled at her (he was very unsure of her to start off with) and she gave him a "how dare you!" look and started telling him off (lappy pups have loud barks!) and that shut him right up. :rofl:

Later that night she decided she was going to lie down next to him so he growled at her again (he wasn't used to having dogs so close to him), she told him off and so he let her cuddle up to him :p Now he'll even lie on his side around her, let her walk all over him and get out of her way when she tells him to - like I said, she owns him :cheer:

This was taken on the same night, Zero says Soaks smells pretty when she wears sexy underwear :mad

4413079617_0ec1b05ee4.jpg

Edited by ~*Shell*~

I'm an idiot. We went away for the weekend and I remembered the DSLR, but forgot the card :) So I had to use the Lumix. It's been so long that I actually held it up to my eye to take a photo :thumbsup: I felt really lost about having no control over the outcome. Anyway, I really like it, but so wish I had taken it with the good camera.

13/52 - Lola:

4486065154_035e7e1848.jpg

This week is a little different from me.

As of this weekend I have let Echo sleep in my room with me and not in her crate. I have also had the need to put in a nightlight for her as she falls of the bed otherwise. And here I though dogs could see better in the dark.

4495709826_dac53a4413.jpg

I wish I still had lightroom to make it look better. But alas no more fixing of photos for me for a while.

Edited by Evolving