What's Going On?

dunnwarren

I recieved an email from someone yesterday saying she was interested in buying my DOG, obviously came from a person not very fluent in English. She wanted to know if I could let her know shipping details and to do a deal. Emailed her back and said I dont send my puppies overseas, not long after I got another email saying "where do you live and where and when will you ship". Ok I replied "nicely" again and told her I DO NOT export my puppies! Thought that was the end of it, today I get another email saying "i want you to check out costs to ship to USA or Republic of Benin, it's a birthday gift for my son"

She also said it doesn't matter how much it costs just forward my details so she can forward the money.

Do these people really think I'm stupid?

I get the feeling someone on here got the same sort of email but my memory doesn't go back that far lol.

I wont be replying again!!

Or you can scam them back and stuff them around!

There's a website about it, but can't remember what the address is.

Basically you string them along, make them think you're going to send money until they give up on you (but they can get abusive just to liven things up!). It's been done to catch these scammers, and it also might slow them down on moving onto the next person who might not be so clued in to the scam.

Or you can scam them back and stuff them around!

There's a website about it, but can't remember what the address is.

Basically you string them along, make them think you're going to send money until they give up on you (but they can get abusive just to liven things up!). It's been done to catch these scammers, and it also might slow them down on moving onto the next person who might not be so clued in to the scam.

Maybe not exactly the site you are thinking of, but a good laugh, all the same:

http://www.ebolamonkeyman.com/