Show Trolleys And Small Cars

Gretel

I currently have a Nissan Pulsar which is a great size for me but I've decided to pass it on to my daughter and trade her little bomb in and buy an automatic. My OH has a Getz and my trolley won't fit in the back of it. Does anyone have a small hatch that fits a trolley or do I need to go with the same size I have? TIA :(

I own a Mitsubishi Lancer :rainbowbridge:

I originally had a big trolley, but since I now own a Min Pin, I sold that and brought a smaller one from k9 antics. I got a good $$$ as I also had the kennel mat and the trolley cover included.

Best of all, it fits in the boot of my car! So does the chairs and the gazebo!

The big trolley couldn't fit into my boot, so I had to lift it up into the backseat of my car. It was bloody heavy!

If the show sells show trolley, you could ask them if you could try some trolley into the boot of your car. I am sure they'll be happy to do it!

I've got a 3 door Holden Barina and you can slide the trolley behind the seats when the back is still up, or put in in the back when the seats are down. Love it and super cheap to get to dog shows!

Edited by elmaro

I couldn't fit my trolley in our Pulsar Sedan boot, fortunately I also have a Rodeo with canopy (as I need it to tow the horse float with) and it's a great height to unload gear.

If I need to use the pulsar then I have to take the crate and not the trolley.

It's a nice height trolley for grooming (kind to my back) and can divide into four berths if I want, so I can load a fair bit of gear into it but I often wish I had a smaller one!

Where do you buy the towbar attachments? I have a wagon, but I can only fit one trolley and the dogs at the moment (as son takes up the back seat so no options there) I would like to be able to take two trolleys, but have not found where to buy one.

Friends tried out the back of many cars and found that the X-trail was the only one that could fit a four berth trolley in the back **without having to put any seats down**. I bought one and love it - trolley in the back with dog crates on top, gear in the back seat. People sometimes too! :welcome:

A friend made a frame out of a dog bed (the ones that have hessian mats on them) which sits in the back. The crates go on top of it and the trolley goes underneath. I can take the trolley out without having to move the crates :thumbsup: :rolleyes: . To say I love my new setup is an HUGE understatement :swear:

A friend made a frame out of a dog bed (the ones that have hessian mats on them) which sits in the back. The crates go on top of it and the trolley goes underneath. I can take the trolley out without having to move the crates :thumbsup: :rolleyes: . To say I love my new setup is an HUGE understatement :welcome:

BMP ... this is the same setup I have with my Santa Fe (Hyundai) and it's great !!!!