poodlemum

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

:):):( :D :hug::birthday::birthday:

Many happy returns of the day Poodlefan!!!!

OMG! so many January birthdays, Capricorns are taking over!! We've ( us 'experts' :champagne: ) done a 'study' in the viz thread and we are all (um rather large exageration :champagne: ) Capricorns. Trying to figure out what attracts us lot to Vizsss? And you are an honorary Viz auntie after all :birthday::)

We even have a new viz owner being born this week!! another January owner :champagne:

have a wonderful day AFTER work anyway! I'm not sure if you are a week younger than me, or a year younger! Better be a week :champagne: xxxxx

'

Happy birthday!!!!! You know the best people are born in January and especially born today :hug: (It's my birthday too :( )

HAve a good one even though you are at work. I'm lucky - I have the day off and my girls and I are going out for lunch :)

Happy birthday!!!!! You know the best people are born in January and especially born today :( (It's my birthday too :) )

HAve a good one even though you are at work. I'm lucky - I have the day off and my girls and I are going out for lunch :)

oooh Happy Birthday too Kendall. :hug:

Edited by poodlefan