Advance Puppy Packs

Whipitgood

Has anyone else had a delay in their puppy packs arriving?

I ordered them ages ago before xmas, the pups have long gone to their new homes and i still have no packs. I have emailed them 4 times with no reply, there is no phone number listed to contact them (off the website).

Is anyone else waiting?

It annoys me that i promise the puppy packs to new puppy owners after using the product for so long and they cant even provide me with 3 puppy packs in time! :thumbsup:

I rang the first time 18 months ago when my bitch got pregnant. My name etc was taken, was told it would be a few days ---nothing. Kept 'phoning and getting answering machines which I left messages on...nothing. Finally pups ready to go at 8 weeks and I made my own puppy packs.

Had a litter 6 months ago. Tried contacting again from the day when my bitch 1st got mated.....nothing

Talked to my pet supply store about it and they made contact for me...nothing.

Pet supply store spoke to the actual rep. on more than one occassion...nothing.

Made up my own puppy packs again.

Finally found an email I could write to and expressed my total dissatisfaction and that I would now be changing allegiance - within an hour I had a reply offering me contracts and saying that there was no record of my having tried to contact the company. To me, the whole thing seems like false advertising.

There is NO way that I would trust them to sign any contract with the company. They've lost me and my dogs are quite happy with the change of diet..hope pups will do as well with the change, but I'm sure they will and hopefully I will get support with the next litter.

I do have that email address somewhere and can fish it out it you would like me to. I'll keep an eye on the thread.

Thanks for the replies, looks like im not the only disgruntled client then! I figure its not a cheap diet for dogs, if they want me to recommend it to my puppy owners, the least they can do is supply me with a 1kg bag of food for each pup once a year!!

After sending a stroppy email, i finally got a reply from a Sally Brook who said there has been supply problems and i should get them soon.

Maybe i should change the food i pup my babies on. What other companys provide puppy packs then? I make up my own puppy packs but i like sending them home with a sample of food they were weaned onto as well.

Thanks for the replies, looks like im not the only disgruntled client then! I figure its not a cheap diet for dogs, if they want me to recommend it to my puppy owners, the least they can do is supply me with a 1kg bag of food for each pup once a year!!

After sending a stroppy email, i finally got a reply from a Sally Brook who said there has been supply problems and i should get them soon.

Maybe i should change the food i pup my babies on. What other companys provide puppy packs then? I make up my own puppy packs but i like sending them home with a sample of food they were weaned onto as well.

I've been told that Eagle put a good puppy pack together - but haven't tried it to date. I haven't tried the food I've changed to yet either (not as far as pups go). I'll be watching here with interest after the 'fun' I've had.

Maybe i should change the food i pup my babies on.
I've been told that Eagle put a good puppy pack together - but haven't tried it to date. I haven't tried the food I've changed to yet either (not as far as pups go). I'll be watching here with interest after the 'fun' I've had.

I have been using Eagle Pack for a few years now and think it is great for my dogs.

I feed my adults on Eagle Pack Power and have had the biggest, healthiest pups ever.

I ordered my puppy packs and they arrived 3 days later.

The packs are very good compared to some others I have seen.

The person you email for the packs is wonderfull and very easy to get along with.

They never ask any questions about how much of their product you are using or ask for proof.

Leanne

Maybe i should change the food i pup my babies on.

I have been using Eagle Pack for a few years now and think it is great for my dogs.

I feed my adults on Eagle Pack Power and have had the biggest, healthiest pups ever.

I ordered my puppy packs and they arrived 3 days later.

The packs are very good compared to some others I have seen.

The person you email for the packs is wonderfull and very easy to get along with.

They never ask any questions about how much of their product you are using or ask for proof.

Leanne

Thanks for that information and backing up what I had heard. I'm quite sure that none of us have time to deal with 'no service until you get upset' type customer service.

Unless you think Advance is the holy water of dog food (which it isn't) I'd be switching brands. I wouldn't put up with crappy customer service from any company.

I agree - not worth it. I used Advance for years because one fussy boy, with a delicate digestive system, seemed to well on it. Now I've changed brands he is actually powering ahead. Maybe they did me and my dogs a favour by treating me so shabbily.

Could someone give me the contact details to order eagle pack puppy packs, and could you also let me know what you get in them?

Last time we had a litter we were told we couldn't get eagle pack puppy packs, so made up our own, and since then have been advised that while they do a puppy pack it doesn't contain any food??? Is this right?

When I was using Eagle Pack all I got was a bag with brouchers and a sample pack of puppy food which was enough for 2 meals? Maybe they have changed since.

I just found this thread after I ordered my Advance Puppy Packs last night :eek: I hope they turn up!

Could someone give me the contact details to order eagle pack puppy packs, and could you also let me know what you get in them?

[email protected]

her name is Lexie, I think you have to register with them but that is all

When I was using Eagle Pack all I got was a bag with brouchers and a sample pack of puppy food which was enough for 2 meals? Maybe they have changed since.

You now get 2 small sample packs (about 2 feeds in each depending on the breed you have), brouchers and a toy (this time was a poop scoop) all in a bag.

I add more toys/treats etc to my packs which you can pick up cheap from the $2 shops.

I have had puppy packs from Royal Canin (crap) and Pro Plan in the past and have found Eagle Pack to be the best, I also like their range of dry foods and my dogs do really well on it and don't need much each feed.

Leanne

• 1 month later...

Just wanted to add an update. My Advance Puppy Packs did arive about 4 weeks after ordering them. They came with a bag of small breed puppy, enough to feed a JRT puppy on for at least 2 weeks, a tin of puppy food, brochers all in a material Advance bag.

Very happy with them!

My dealings with the person in charge of puppy packs were unpleasant so we have switched to Eagle Pack as a matter of principle. I didn't have any problems with the quality of the Advance food, as our dogs did well on it for 4 years, however the Puppy Pack issue was enough to make sure we spend our few thousand dollars each year with a different company. I didn't want to let our local stockist down by not supporting them anymore (as we buy quite a lot of dog food each week), but luckily they can also order in Eagle Pack so we are all happy at this end now. :thumbsup:

Mine arrived 2 days ago on Friday, almost 3 months after ordering them!! :cry: What a joke! The pups are 4 months old and long gone!

I ordered mine when my last litter were a week old. They are now 5 months old and

I'm still waiting for my Advance Puppy Packs which have been "promised" to me countless times.

I have another litter due in a week and will be making alternative arrangements, as I have also

switched my dogs diets..... VERY disappointed.