Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

nicolau - Suprisingly it hasn't been that chaotic over here, it has only been a couple of days with her though. She's a ball of energy and Mars is loving that he's got someone to play with. When she is a bit older, thats when the chaos will start!

Oh a ball of energy, will she rival Ava do you think? :D

I believe Oreo could rival anyone in energy level. He is almost 18 weeks old now. After he goes for a 30 mins walk, he have to play for about 30mins and train for 15 mins. We do this twice a day. He don't really sleep when my gf and I are up so he will bring his toys and run around on his own. :eat: He could be a marathon runner in the future. :rofl:

nicolau - Suprisingly it hasn't been that chaotic over here, it has only been a couple of days with her though. She's a ball of energy and Mars is loving that he's got someone to play with. When she is a bit older, thats when the chaos will start!

Oh a ball of energy, will she rival Ava do you think? :D

I don't know about rivalling Ava, your girl just keeps going.. and going.. and going like the Duracell bunny in an ad! She's got back up power somewhere! :rofl: Pepper has enough energy to keep up with Mars, or is it the other way around... :D Mars is a pretty lazy BC, but he has found more enery since the little princess arrived.

Sydoo - Thanks! ;) He's being a pretty good big brother, his idea of playing with her is taking a toy she's playing with.. running off, then running back up and shoving it in her face. The best part is him keeping her company at night so that she doesn't cry!! :eat: If only he could toilet train her for me, then we're set! :)

I don't know about rivalling Ava, your girl just keeps going.. and going.. and going like the Duracell bunny in an ad! She's got back up power somewhere! :) Pepper has enough energy to keep up with Mars, or is it the other way around... :vomit: Mars is a pretty lazy BC, but he has found more enery since the little princess arrived.

:grouphug: Ava still slept a lot when we brought her home and just gradually built energy from there... we will have to organise a play date when the little miss is old enough :cheers:

Oreo with Oreo :grouphug: Look at my boy! Just a fun thing my gf and I thought of.

Oreo is so cute! He still looks so puppyish. Ava is looking more like an adult dog now. She is 6 months old today!!!

awwww soooooo cute!! What sort of puppy is he? Do you have a name picked?

I have new Bailey pics fresh from the email from the breeder, am downloading and resizing now so I can shamelessly boast how gorgeous he is! :laugh::laugh::shrug::eek::eek:

aussielover - Yay!!! :rofl::rofl: You must be so excited now!! Glad to hear the good news!

Verdant - Your little boy is very cute, a lovely cream colour! So another 4 weeks until you get him??

borderfan - Its so nice of your breeder to give you pics so often! He is one very good looking BC!

Verdant - Your boy is so cute~ Still so fluffy :laugh:

Borderfan - My gf thinks your BC pup is cute. On the picture with his littermates, his tail curls up. I have never seen Oreo's tail like that before. Its cute~

Aww thanks I think he's cute too. My older border Jordan's tail used to curve up like that when he was excited or playing games! The rest of the time it just hung down!

Are you getting oreo a friend?? :thumbsup: