Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

Well I can finally say that I'm waiting for a puppy Again. :)

I'm importing a White Swiss Shepherd from the Czech Republic. The mating hasn't occurred yet (happening June/ July) but I should get her in 15 months with all the import regulations and quarantine things.

She will hopefully be my first breeding bitch and she will add new lines to our tiny (ANKC recognised) gene pool.

It is all dependant on whether the pup passes all the health testing (teeth, xrays, etc.) 6 weeks prior to entering Australia.

Mum thinks I'm stupid when I already have one but who can pass up a WSS :o

ok so i am finding out who is mine on Monday :laugh: then she will come home on the Wednesday :laugh::) Very excited... need to get the house ready soon :(:)

Ill update soon with a stacked pic and her name which was registered today :):)

Oh my god, eight weeks already? Boy, did that time fly or what. Looking forward to details :D

Squee SG!! Just setting up the pens and crate now... all very exciting! i got 3 bunnings crates o i have a few spare and can lay then over any holes she digs as well... got it all looking good then thought.. hrmm outside in her "run" (just a HUGE pen as i have an older man who isnt fond of pups when they are very small -though bigger then him... small man syndrome hahaha) And im looking at thinking.. there is nothing out there.. i didnt get an outside bed!!:) So illl grab one from teh kennels we have spare covers there as well so chew away baby girl lol... but i have a water bowl and some toys... what else should i put out there?? I need to get to the op shop and grab me heaps of blankets and towels for her to rip up and destroy snuggle in...

Cant wait to show u pics! offical ctacking and picking day tomorrow then work all day tuesday (how i will cope god only knows... how the staff will cope listening to me crap on is worse haha) then wednesday im working in teh am then back home to finish off puppy set up then pick her up in the arvo... SQUUUUEEEEEE

First time post-er and new puppy awaiter!

One week to go! :) Our Border Collie is arriving on Monday! I've been patiently waiting for 18 years- finally she is coming- her name is Stella :p

post-39425-1303120947_thumb.jpg

Very cute baby Alouk.

Kirst, has puppy been picked out yet? Is it the one you wanted? Two more sleeps and she's home. :)

Ren is four months old today, it feels like he's been here for ages and he's fit it so well that I so easily forget he really is such a bubba. Are you entering the show in Geelong on 22nd May? Entries have to be in by the end of this week, will she be old enough to go in by then?

CUTE BORDER!!! i have a soft spot fot them hahaha

SG i picked today ill post pics in a sec i nearly cried hahaha i will have to check dates but i think she is 12 weeks on the 23rd may hahaha

She was born the 22nd or the 23rd of Feb, wasn't she? So she'd be right on three months! Perfect timing. And come on Kirst, I want to know which one she is!

Isn't it crazy how quickly they grow up SmoothieGirl? Halo is five months next Monday. Only a month more and she can start earning points!

Kirst_goldens cute puppy!!!!! Well we are picking up our French bulldog pup on the 1st of May, i was going to get a sheltie but when i saw this little man i just couldnt say no! Ive always loved the frenchies but price was abit to much so Storm is on limited register, but my special little man is deaf! I know it wont be easy but im willing to do all it takes to make sure he has a comfortable life, im learning hand signals to use with him.

Going to Melb for the easter break and then pick him up after we come back, gonna be a long wait!