Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

I used to use Supercoat for Akira and she did really well on it. We switched to ProPlan before Halo was born because I knew that was what our breeder was feeding, and I found it was very similar, I just fed a little less and there were no more smelly farts like there were when she was on Supercoat and due to feeding less she did smaller poos. Akira is now on adult ProPlan and Halo on puppy, but I'll change Akira over to performance ProPlan because she's active and she likes the smaller pieces.

Hi Everyone :)

I'm new here, but have been lurking for quite a while. We're looking at getting a border collie to join our family, it's a very exciting time!

We're in contact with a breeder that we're more than happy with (and she lives local, bonus!) and will be meeting her either this weekend or the next to see how our kids get on with them (we'll be meeting 3 adult collies). She has a litter due soon with another mating hopefully happening over the next few months, we're looking at the next litter so we have a few months to get everything organised and set up!

So the wait begins! I love looking at all of these photos, such gorgeous puppies!

Hi Everyone :)

I'm new here, but have been lurking for quite a while. We're looking at getting a border collie to join our family, it's a very exciting time!

We're in contact with a breeder that we're more than happy with (and she lives local, bonus!) and will be meeting her either this weekend or the next to see how our kids get on with them (we'll be meeting 3 adult collies). She has a litter due soon with another mating hopefully happening over the next few months, we're looking at the next litter so we have a few months to get everything organised and set up!

So the wait begins! I love looking at all of these photos, such gorgeous puppies!

Yay Border Collies are the best I get my little girl in 5 weeks

Beautiful picture of Archie, Naomi, I'd be framing that one.

She was at Rozate Kennels in Sth Gippsland. Kerry had been there for a herding clinic during the week and her new owners picked her up on Saturday. She was playing with two of their younger dogs and watching some of the herding. I was camping there over the weekend for the third and final herding clinic.

Hi hope everyone is getting on well with their new puppies. Rebus is doing really well and is just so calm and placid he is a dream to own and I love him so much :laugh:

Here a few more pics of Rebus with one ear starting to stand up :)

DSC03994.jpg

DSC03999.jpg

DSC03997.jpg

DSC04007.jpg

We'll be feeding supercoat as that's her current food, before trying Black Hawk - but I'll see if she likes the ProPlan as well.

Pro-plan is about $120ish versus blackhawk $85.. My boys are on PP, and they've trialled BH.. and I actually think BH is better.. so IMHO, i'd just pick one and use that for while.. if she looks great on whichever one you choose, there's no reason to change unless it's a price issue... For us PP is too expensive on a regular basis, but BH is more affordable as it comes in bigger bags, and is cheaper.

Rebus is sooo cute :)

is Rebus a long coat?? I love me a dark sheppie :rofl::):eek:

Yey he's a longcoat, big fluff ball just now :rofl:.

Leaving any minute now for the 12 hour drive to meet the breeder and pick up puppy! :rofl:

How exciting :laugh: lots of pics please!!! I've started a new thread for everyone thats got their new pups home since we're not waiting anymore hope you post on that too :). Have a safe trip.