Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

A year or two and i should be able to get a puppy, ive been waiting for 7 odd years lol

You'll get there. I waited 21 years for my first dog. I then owned the best Doberman in the world, well maybe I was a little biased. :laugh:

Well i want to get the best dog :laugh: but you never know what your gonna get with dogs to many to choose from :laugh:

Alright, here is a bit more about our new boy :eek:

Link to photo: http://www.watersedgekennels.com/fl/index....1&Itemid=43

He's a black and white Lappie :mad He's from the Herding Instinct's Herra Watersedge (imp SWD) x Ch. Watersedge Alias Anja litter and is 3 1/2 weeks old, so we still have another 7 odd weeks to wait, which will be really tough.

Thanks to Melissa at Watersedge for entrusting us with this little guy, we cannot wait!! :D :):mad :D

Edited by anna

hehe, he is a cute little thing :eek: I can't wait to see how his colouring turns out - especially the big white paws.

The dog name thing is so tricky! It took us a couple of weeks to name Joss.

I love the name Joss BTW. It screams 'I am woman hear me roar' :eek:

:mad Our 'family alphabet' helps keep naming easy (or easier) We had the name Esky picked out months and months before we approached any breeders :)

We even had our lappie name decided on, but funnily enough, not long after we'd decided another DOLer named their Lappie the exact same thing.

I can't wait to see more photos Anna, should help tide me over :D

Now I'm trying to figure out what your Lappie name was! I can only think of one it might be ...

I'm so glad you love the name Joss :mad Some people have said that it's not pretty enough - that's kind of why I like it. I like strong, masculine names for girls. And she's a toughie, she fits the name well.

The other names we have on our boy dog list are Flynn (maybe less 'Finnish' than Finn?), Henry, Lloyd, Leonard, Bernard. I'm really into serious old man names for dogs (and cats..) :D

Puhleeeease tell me more about where and who your Lappie is coming from! I think I am even less impatient when it comes to other people's new puppies :eek:

Now I'm trying to figure out what your Lappie name was! I can only think of one it might be ...

It was Fable. :o

We had Envy, Portia and Viola on our list, but they got poopoo-ed very quickly by OH. Halo was the only one we agreed on.

Edited by whiskedaway

I thought it might have been Fable! Couldn't think of any other recent F names :(

I love Viola especially! If we should ever get another girl, I really like Nell. There are a bunch of names I never got to use for my children that will probably become dog or cat names eventually :o

Alright, here is a bit more about our new boy :o

Link to photo: http://www.watersedgekennels.com/fl/index....1&Itemid=43

He's a black and white Lappie :( He's from the Herding Instinct's Herra Watersedge (imp SWD) x Ch. Watersedge Alias Anja litter and is 3 1/2 weeks old, so we still have another 7 odd weeks to wait, which will be really tough.

Thanks to Melissa at Watersedge for entrusting us with this little guy, we cannot wait!! :laugh: :laugh: :rofl: :rofl:

He is too cute you will have to give him to me :rofl:

Whisked Away your names are awesome :laugh:

Especially that one name Portia. :laugh:

:o Thought you might think that! I'm still clinging to Viola, I love it and hopefully I'll get to use it at some point. OH didn't mind that one toooooo much but it ended in A and didn't roll off the tongue nicely when put with Akira. And anyway, I couldn't imagine Halo as anything but Halo. It suits her. :(