Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

Oh yay Ambrosia! Where is she coming from??

I am losing patience rapidly :laugh: By my calculations we have 5 weeks to go.

We have 5 weeks to go as well!

Coming from Oracle who is only 3 hrs away from where I live. Great for visiting while they are babies :) Mum is Articmal, dad is Magpielane. She has a few aunty and uncles on here.

Although in the meantime I'm helping my sister and her partner on their hunt for the perfect brindle Staffy, which is a nice distraction :D

Very nice distraction! I love channeling my puppy searching energies through friends and family :)

Coming from Oracle who is only 3 hrs away from where I live. Great for visiting while they are babies :) Mum is Articmal, dad is Magpielane. She has a few aunty and uncles on here.

So exciting! I'm jealous of puppy visits, Queensland is a bit far for me to go :o

Fingers crossed there is a pup for you Katie!

My girl Echo will be an aunt if I guess correctly her brother from the same litter is the dad.

I can join in here too now! Still no puppy coming my way, but I am looking and am on waiting lists for a two litters. :D

I know it is going to take a while, but It allows me to get better organised for the new addition!

Welcome :) What breed are you getting?

Well I have now started running again! I think partly to try and keep myself busy until I can spend all my puppy time getting everything ready! I have been telling myself I have to be fit enough for when I can eventually run my dog - I know that will be a long time, but I am enjoying myself!