Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

Hey guys, have wanted to join this thread for awhile. At the waiting to see if we have a puppy stage, lol just want to know!

My OH is sick of hearing me ramble on about it so thought I would annoy some people a little more enthusiastic :D

We are wanting to get a bullmastiff LOVE them

Hey guys, have wanted to join this thread for awhile. At the waiting to see if we have a puppy stage, lol just want to know!

My OH is sick of hearing me ramble on about it so thought I would annoy some people a little more enthusiastic :D

We are wanting to get a bullmastiff LOVE them

Welcome Bianca. Very exciting stage, we'll listen to you ramble :)

Hey Guys!

I'll be getting my little Amstaff on the 27th!

First time owning this breed after many years of Rotties. Such a cute little guy from Kelly and Tim at Amseraphs Amstaffs. After weeks of organisation these last few days are just going to take forever!

I hope it sticks! Joss was nameless for ages. Did I say that already?

Your little guy is so cute lucious :D

Welcome Sabbath!

We have I think 3 1/2 weeks to go - it might be 4 1/2 weeks. I'm losing count. Here are a couple more from the weekend (thanks Melissa - I live for these photos!):

2usjqf9.jpg

22kyus.jpg

He has quite a lot of white on him, I can't wait to see what he looks like as an adult.

Not too much longer until I know :) breeder is sending me an update either today or the weekend about how she thinks they are going. About 2 1/2 weeks ish until we can know for sure. If yes, then 4-6 weeks until pick up!

Welcome to everyone and cute pictures

I've been floating in and out of this thread for a while and loving all the puppy pics. They are all just gorgeous!

We are patiently awaiting an Australian Shepherd pup. They are 3 weeks old today. Our breeder is pretty sure we will be getting one of the boys which I am happy about.

We had a visit with them last weekend which was lovely. Waiting is definitely difficult.

Hi Everyone

:crossfingers: for you Katie P...hope you get the puppy you are waiting for! Did I miss what breed?

Welcome Bianca!

Anna, what a gorgeous little fluffbug! I love the name too.

Not too much longer Sabbath.....I know how excited you must be!

Eventing Pony, I agree with everyone else, you have to be 100% sure that the puppy is right for you or else you will always be wondering if you should have waited. Let's face it, if everything else about the puppy was perfect for you the markings probably wouldn't have mattered :).

I get to see the puppies in person on Sunday!! I am soooo excited, and if one of the boys ends up being a good fit for me he will be coming home the weekend after :crazy: !!! So only 1 week and 3 days till my curly baby comes home!! But who's counting ;). The last lot of pictures I have are of the pups at 5 weeks.....so I can't wait to see the changes from 5 to 7 weeks.

Anna What a little cutie. All these puppy pictures just makes me more impatient.

Katie How exciting :crossfingers:

The litter we are waiting to hear about is now 4weeks old, havnt had a lot of info from the breeder which is kind of discouraging but always get a reply. So far have had 2 pics of the puppies lol so im already way excited before I should be.

Welcome kasoo :) What colour is your (hopefully) little boy?

The boys all decided to be blue merles so they made that easy. They are all beautiful so I will be happy with either one. The breeder will make the final decision so we made sure she knows what we are looking for in this new family member.

I am reading 'The Focused Puppy' and finding it exactly what I need to prepare for a little one.