Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

Thanks for all the comments about my gorgeous boy :D .....and his name ;). I am hoping this little guy has the makings of a SAR dog, so thought Scout was a fitting name.

There are a few of us now getting pretty close!! Yay lucious!!! Not long until you get to snuggle your new baby! Chihuahualover has only got 2 more sleeps until Romeo arrives! 16 days Anna...that's nothing ;)! And a puppy visit Ambrosia...hopefully that will tide you over until your puppy comes home :thumbsup:.

Scout will be here with us this time tomorrow! The breeder is heading into town tomorrow afternoon and is going to deliver him for me! We were going to wait until Saturday, but it is looking like a coordination nightmare between the two of us, with shows and other commitments. I actually think it might be nice, bring him home, settle him, hope for not too difficult a night :crossfingers: , and then have a whole weekend at home with him. I am working from home for the next couple of weeks too, so that will be nice for us to settle into some sort of routine.

I can't wait! Just remind me of that after a few sleepless nights won't you all ;) ;) .

Congrats on all the new puppies everyone! You must be so excited.

No news here, but I am quite happy to keep waiting - the perfect pup will get to me eventually! :D

Hang in there eventingpony. You will indeed get your perfect pup....probably when you least expect it ;) . We hadn't planned on a puppy just yet, we were going to wait until we were down to 2 dogs, but this litter was irresistable, and yes, our puppy does appear to be the perfect one for us :) .

My father rang our breeder today. Our pup will be 2 weeks old on Monday :) the breeder is sending photos sometime over the weekend :) so excited! Dad also offered to take one from the next litter. The bitch is suppose to welp next week. It's going to be Newfie crazy in our house! Puppy galor with our two silkies as well. Now the wait for our new baby begins!

Good luck to everyone who is picking up or visiting their puppies this weekend! I'm excited for you all :)

Hey I'm getting a cocker in 3 weeks can not wait!!! ( feel like I want to hop in the car and go get him now) we had a girl on hold but she died :( so we will be getting a boy, and wd have a name already ZORRO!!!

Changed my mind - I'm too excited not to spill the beans! We are going to look at a Bernese puppy this afternoon, a beautiful show potential male. There is a very big chance he might be coming home with us! :D :D :D