Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

anna: Iam im just so excited,i cant believe its time! Counting down the hours now!

Smartypaws: Yes! I cant wait to finally be able to hug him instead of look at photos! puppy kisses here we come! lol :happydance2: Congratz on the arrival of youre bundle of love also!

Today is the big day!

All the puppies are so cute!

So much puppy activity in here :) Loving the photos- they are all so adorable.

Anna I think we get our pups on the same days- Saturday 11th June?

We visited the 6 week old pups on Sunday, they are very playful and have spurts of lots of energy and then sleeping. They have discovered they have teeth and mouths and bite and pull at shoes, pants, scarfs, anything!

Our girl has one blue eye which is very rare for Finnish Lapphunds. It can look odd in photos but in real life it is beautiful.

Pics:

PICT0010.jpg

PICT0053.jpg

SANY0172.jpg

It is amazing how quickly they grow, here are some pics from when we visited at 3 weeks. They were like sleepy guinea pigs.

PICT0060.jpg

PICT0068.jpg

Counting down the sleeps with you all :)

Ambrosia yep, the 11th! Around midday for us I think.

I love her odd eyes, she is so very pretty. I can't wait to see how her markings turn out!

Thinking about names again :o I am so indecisive. Now I rather fancy giving him a Finnish name.

I love her odd eyes, she is so very pretty. I can't wait to see how her markings turn out!

Thinking about names again :o I am so indecisive. Now I rather fancy giving him a Finnish name.

Thanks Anna. She has relatives with similar markings so have a bit of an idea how she may turn out.

Ah yes, the Finnish names :) We are thinking Annika/Anika/Anica which is Finnish/used in Finland and means sweet faced or grace. Or Danika/Danica which means morning star from Denmark (close enough to Finland?!)

We'll be arriving at the breeders house around midday on the 11th as well. We'll count down together.

Thanks Anna. She has relatives with similar markings so have a bit of an idea how she may turn out.

Ah yes, the Finnish names :) We are thinking Annika/Anika/Anica which is Finnish/used in Finland and means sweet faced or grace. Or Danika/Danica which means morning star from Denmark (close enough to Finland?!)

We'll be arriving at the breeders house around midday on the 11th as well. We'll count down together.

I really like Annika, I would used it for Joss if it wasn't so close to my name (maybe that's why I like it? ;)).

For boofa I like Mikka, Kimi and Timo (I used to work in Formula 1! :laugh:). Kimi is too close to my XH's new puppy I think (Vinnie). I am driving everyone mad with my name issues.

Ambrosia and Anna very cute, not long now!

Cassie he is so gorgeous

Lucious How did everything go? Will be waiting to see some new pics :)

lol im so excited for everyone and starting to get a little jealous :p The litter we have been waiting to find out about is 6 weeks old now but still dont know if we are one of the lucky ones. Love seeing all the pictures of everyones pups this thread is definately helping keep me tied over until we find out :crossfingers:

Thanks everyone, I've had some mixed reactions to his name so far so am glad some of you like it :) 3 days to go :cheer:

Bianca what breed are you waiting on? Sorry I'm sure it's in this thread somewhere and I've missed it :o When do you find out if you get one or not?

Im waiting for a bullmastiff and im not actually sure when I find out lol its all been a bit weird. I sent the breeder an email today to see how everything was going. The pups will be getting vet checked in a couple of days so im hoping we get some news then.

Edited by *bianca*

Cassie after your PM I thought I better sneak off and look for a photo of your new boy and found some in here. All I can say is WOW :love: he is absolutely adorable. I can't wait to meet him and have you out there showing with us, I love Berners.

CONGRATULATIONS :cheer: and aren't you lucky that one just fell in your hands so easily, must be meant to be ;)