Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

Saw my potential pup lastnight :D!!! so so soooo excited he was gorgeous

oy! pictures please :provoke::)

Hahaha I am waiting for the breeder to send them too me, they took a really cute one of pup me and the OH (hopefully its presentable I didnt get to see it)

Hi, got my puppy Jarvis yesterday.

He is lovely! Seems to be settling in really well, and totally unphased by visitors and my children so far. Toileting going OK. Quite a lot of crying last night but I left him to it. I left a radio on for him, will try it again tonight.

DSC_0038.jpg

DSC_0023.jpg

Sorry to hear about your loss Ams.

Congratulations on the puppys guys and Jarvis looks so cute, he reminds me of my mums blue roan Merlin :)

I am finally getting a puppy too! His name will be Arty, he is due in October and I should be able to bring him home in December :)

I am beyond excited! :D Oh and he'll be a Golden Retriever :D

Yeah, if the breeder ever gets back to me :confused: Communication seems to be lacking somewhat, i would be really irritated but their a really reputable breeder with really good dogs. Argh frustration if only i had a phone contact for them i would just call.

Breeder's are a difficult lot in my mind (no offense to you all out there).

I find some just want to sell you a puppy and be done with it, others want to know absolutely everything (which I prefer). Getting information off of them is even harder depending on the information. I found trying to find a reputable breeder the hardest. They don't want to talk about bloodlines etc and they don't want to poopoo other breeders out loud so getting a recommendation and finding a breeder you can trust is the hardest thing. Letting them know you're equally serious is also hard.

I'm lucky in that, though I don't know much about my breeder, she seems very nice and is a ninja at emailing me back, I never have to wait more than 12 hours, which leads me to believe that when I do finally get the puppy (getting closer!) that she will be there to support and help.

I bought some shampoo and conditioner for the puppy the other day, scanning through a bunch of posts I noticed that Fido Oatmeal seems to be a good one that people here use so I got that, Ballarat can get very muddy :D

I also bought a collar for him which I hope will fit. I think maybe I shouldn't have gotten it because it's leather and really I just want to start by getting him used to wearing one when I get him.

I also got a toy for him who has been dubbed Radek the Raccoon (points to you if you know where the name originates!).

Breeder's are a difficult lot in my mind (no offense to you all out there).

I find some just want to sell you a puppy and be done with it, others want to know absolutely everything (which I prefer). Getting information off of them is even harder depending on the information. I found trying to find a reputable breeder the hardest. They don't want to talk about bloodlines etc and they don't want to poopoo other breeders out loud so getting a recommendation and finding a breeder you can trust is the hardest thing. Letting them know you're equally serious is also hard.

I'm lucky in that, though I don't know much about my breeder, she seems very nice and is a ninja at emailing me back, I never have to wait more than 12 hours, which leads me to believe that when I do finally get the puppy (getting closer!) that she will be there to support and help.

I bought some shampoo and conditioner for the puppy the other day, scanning through a bunch of posts I noticed that Fido Oatmeal seems to be a good one that people here use so I got that, Ballarat can get very muddy :D

I also bought a collar for him which I hope will fit. I think maybe I shouldn't have gotten it because it's leather and really I just want to start by getting him used to wearing one when I get him.

I also got a toy for him who has been dubbed Radek the Raccoon (points to you if you know where the name originates!).

Well im glad im not the only one that has had average communication, its been a very long time since i had to get a pup.

What are you getting Talien?