Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

So, I just had a huuuuuge conversation with my breeder. I think I am in love with her as much as I am with Arty! She is being above and beyond helpful and I am guaranteed to be getting Arty :D I am so excited. I knew I was probably going to get him but now it's set in stone!

:thumbsup:

Two more days.. or well less than that.. I pick up my little man Riot on Tuesday.. Doing half the journey to get him and staying the night with friends to break up the trip..

In the last few days I bought him, two bowls, a collar and lead.. Also have some shampoo and he now has Mr Duck and Mr Rabbit to keep him company on the journey as well as two fleece balls I made him.

I am waaaay beyond excited and cannot wait.. just have to get through work tomorrow

Spoke to my breeder yesterday, they had 4 pups. She said she prefers to wait till there over 10 days old before committing them to anyone so i am still waiting to hear if she chooses me to have one, apparently she has a bit of a list of people that want one off her and being a small litter makes me nervous. Fingers crossed :crossfingers: The wait seems like forever....

Two more days.. or well less than that.. I pick up my little man Riot on Tuesday.. Doing half the journey to get him and staying the night with friends to break up the trip..

In the last few days I bought him, two bowls, a collar and lead.. Also have some shampoo and he now has Mr Duck and Mr Rabbit to keep him company on the journey as well as two fleece balls I made him.

I am waaaay beyond excited and cannot wait.. just have to get through work tomorrow

What breed is riot? Make sure you post puppy pictures :)

Just found out that something could be wrong with Arty's mum emma, I am so worried about her and her mum (the breeder) and of course about him. I hope nothing goes wrong. The vet is coming in today to have a look at her, please keep her in your thoughts :cry:

Guest Black Obsession

Fingers crossed its nothing Talien. One of my breeders dogs were bitten by a black snake 5 times last week thats why i hadnt heard from her, shes been having a hell of a time.

Five times! That's terrible, Tara! I'm glad that you were able to get in touch with your breeder

Just found out that something could be wrong with Arty's mum emma, I am so worried about her and her mum (the breeder) and of course about him. I hope nothing goes wrong. The vet is coming in today to have a look at her, please keep her in your thoughts :cry:

Did you hear any more Talien?

No unfortunately not yet :( I'll post the second I do, don't want to push the breeder as I know she's having a hard time and needs to focus on both pregnant girls, ones in labour the other is having trouble (arty's mum) :(

I don't know. One of the girls was in labour when I emailed and "something" was wrong with arty's mum, it seemed like she was going into labour way to early and the vet was coming out that day but so far no news. :(

Emma lost her litter, only two girls survived and they are in a bad way. I've been offered another pup from a different litter which I'm happy for but I feel gutted for the breeder, she was really looking forward to em as litter :(