Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

I'm crashing this thread... WE ARE GETTING A PUPPY.... YIPEEEEEE!

In about 4weeks we bring home a mini poodle in silver. It's been a long time coming, due to kids being too young. But they are finally old enough and

we all can't wait to have little mashmellow to cuddle :D

We have been given the choice by our breeder between two from the litter, a boy or girl. So off to meet them and see which is ours. We have been going

through names and have boys names not girls... so hopefully we 'click' with the male ;) or it may be unnamed for a while!

happy days!

thumbsup1.gif congratulations, your lucky finding out which will be yours this early smile.gif we only found out which boy was ours monday just shy of 7 weeks but then you have longer till you get him, I would be far too excited rofl1.gif.. Plus I am buying more and more now i know him wink.gif

I'm crashing this thread... WE ARE GETTING A PUPPY.... YIPEEEEEE!

In about 4weeks we bring home a mini poodle in silver. It's been a long time coming, due to kids being too young. But they are finally old enough and

we all can't wait to have little mashmellow to cuddle :D

We have been given the choice by our breeder between two from the litter, a boy or girl. So off to meet them and see which is ours. We have been going

through names and have boys names not girls... so hopefully we 'click' with the male ;) or it may be unnamed for a while!

happy days!

How slow is this week going for you who are getting their little babies this week? :D

I know I'm waiting in anticipation for your gorgeous photos :laugh: it's very exciting!

My little boy is 13 weeks today! Can't believe we've been together a month already! Time flies! :)

How slow is this week going for you who are getting their little babies this week? :D

I know I'm waiting in anticipation for your gorgeous photos :laugh: it's very exciting!

My little boy is 13 weeks today! Can't believe we've been

together a month already! Time flies! :)

Wow that has gone quick!

Ha I'm picking Rogue up on Friday but I have told the girls the breeder changed her mind and rescheduled for Saturday oh I am mean lol.. I have told Adair we have to pick up the school books Friday morning lol lol..

It's so close now woohoo!!!

My little boy is 13 weeks today! Can't believe we've been

together a month already! Time flies! :)

Wow that has gone quick!

Ha I'm picking Rogue up on Friday but I have told the girls the breeder changed her mind and rescheduled for Saturday oh I am mean lol.. I have told Adair we have to pick up the school books Friday morning lol lol..

It's so close now woohoo!!!

Haha arent you a nasty mum! :laugh:

Picking up Rogue is going to be so much better than school supplies!

My little boy is 13 weeks today! Can't believe we've been together a month already! Time flies! :)

I was thinking the exact same thing yesterday! But then it also feels like we've also had him for ages if that makes sense :shrug: :laugh:

You definitely make sense! I can't imagine life without him :) What did I do with myself.. All that peace and quiet and not having my arm as a chew toy :laugh: