Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

Loving the crate cover Lisa.

Ooh nice toy score. Where abouts on Clean Run do you find out which products are free shipping? Might need to check that out.

Hopefully Koda will be having a lovely day and not totaling the backyard whilst you are at work Jack.

I like those Duck ones! Wait till pups are older for the back packs :)

For sure, not only would it be useless but I would get the wrong size for sure.

I have been lurking frantically for the good stuff on free shipping week to week.

Not that we don't have enough toys for a start....

Which bunnings did you try?

The one on ballarat road had about 10 packs when I was there last, also there is watergardens that had 4-5 packs last I checked.

Lisa thanks, hoping as well the backyard will be ok, but I have prepared myself if its not :D

Also a good tip for joining them is to not us the provided springs (sharp) but buy a pack of medium size zip ties.

Actually one next to work, in Mentone. The poor guy called up work to get some stuff for the commercial vacs in store and I pounced on him. Haha. He even offered me trade discount, which is probably HUGE on $28. Haha.

Hopefully that doesn't equal a Bunnings marital contract or something. Awkward!

I will grab some zip ties too! Great hint!

I like those Duck ones! Wait till pups are older for the back packs :)

For sure, not only would it be useless but I would get the wrong size for sure.

I have been lurking frantically for the good stuff on free shipping week to week.

Not that we don't have enough toys for a start....

Which bunnings did you try?

The one on ballarat road had about 10 packs when I was there last, also there is watergardens that had 4-5 packs last I checked.

Lisa thanks, hoping as well the backyard will be ok, but I have prepared myself if its not :D

Also a good tip for joining them is to not us the provided springs (sharp) but buy a pack of medium size zip ties.

Actually one next to work, in Mentone. The poor guy called up work to get some stuff for the commercial vacs in store and I pounced on him. Haha. He even offered me trade discount, which is probably HUGE on $28. Haha.

Hopefully that doesn't equal a Bunnings marital contract or something. Awkward!

I will grab some zip ties too! Great hint!

lol love it, sideways thinking at work :D

Hello all! I'm adding myself to the waiting for a puppy list! I'm currently in the process of talking to a couple of breeders in regards to getting a corgi puppy! So can't wait!

Awesome zereuloh, Corgi was high on our list as well. Hope you find the right pup

Regards Jack

Edited by JackC

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH HOW EXCITINGGGG!

Boy/girl? What sort of Corgi? How cool!

Pembroke variety :D. We're not fussed on gender or colour (though IF we did happen to get a color choice we'd prob go with a tricolour, but we really aren't that fussed).

That would be my pick too! How exciting, any nibbles as yet?

We've got two potential breeders in mind, both of which are expecting pups sometime this year I'm in the process of sussing them out :D both seem very lovely and approachable. So will see which one pans out :)

Edited by Zereuloh

Welcome Zereuloah, have you shortlisted some breeders of interest? Do they have puppies currently or are you waiting on mates like myself. Finding it hard here without a date in sight.

How was Koda's first day by himself?

Miss's left at 2:30 said he was doing good, I came home expecting to see the yard in a tip, but nope, he did well, only one small shrub pulled over, everything else looked good, the extra boards I put on the bottom of the fence seem to have also detered him from digging there.

He was super super happy to see me, not the normal 5min frantic-ness, more like a good 10min of moaning in my lap and kisses, boy do I feel so bad leaving him each day. If i could work from home I would haha.

Jack

Whippytales, weve short listed two breeders, and are waiting on a mating at this stage. One of the breeders does currently have pups but they're all spoken for at the point. It is very hard not knowing a date I'm super excited though!

Koda is beautiful!!!

Go Koda!

Jack I think I'm going to use your idea and block of a section of my back yard, the hose is there, and the gate, plus all the bins and the outside box of the reverse cycle. Thinking lots of things a small pup could get stuck behind.

Whippytales, weve short listed two breeders, and are waiting on a mating at this stage. One of the breeders does currently have pups but they're all spoken for at the point. It is very hard not knowing a date I'm super excited though!

Koda is beautiful!!!

Oooooooooh I was in your shoes once!

Go Koda!

Jack I think I'm going to use your idea and block of a section of my back yard, the hose is there, and the gate, plus all the bins and the outside box of the reverse cycle. Thinking lots of things a small pup could get stuck behind.

It seems to be working although it won't be long till he will be able to jump them, will have to stand them up in a few weeks to make them taller.