Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

100 is good, my breeder said that he had already met over 60 plus some of my partners family and friends and now one class at the breeders puppy school makes about 80 so far and heis 9 weeks, it adds up fast :D

how long now Steph?

Thought i'd share, sorry for the ugly mug, daddy(me) has an inner ear infection and feeling crappy so i went to cuddle with Koda this morning in the large outside bed

8955624738_e492080851_b.jpg

DSC_0173 by jackclague, on Flickr

8954429309_a048ed4f7b_b.jpg

DSC_0176 by jackclague, on Flickr

Well if ever you're in town, offer stands!

Trying to introduce puppy to his suggested 200 people. How many friends do these people think I have?

Weekend farmers markets are good, usually friendly people who want to come up and go "omg that's an adorable puppy, can I say hi?" and smoosh him, but it's also not so much a formal introduction to 200 people at once, just a general guide to get out and about with pup as much as possible.

Amazing how quickly they grow. We have puppy preschool at Petstock here which is run by a family member so we will be attending there plus family and friends. Will get thinking of where else is safe to take a puppy for showing starts.

Weekend farmers markets are good, usually friendly people who want to come up and go "omg that's an adorable puppy, can I say hi?" and smoosh him, but it's also not so much a formal introduction to 200 people at once, just a general guide to get out and about with pup as much as possible.

That's my thinking too. We love a good farmers market and the sounds and smells will do him good too.

That and perhaps a few sneaky days at work ;)

Wow 200 thats alot. Does that include meet and greets with people in the street?

I will be sure to let you know when I head that way next, nothing better than puppy snuggles

I sure hope so! Haha. I don't think I could muster formal introductions with 200 people. We have a 'puppy warming' planned too. BBQ in a few weeks.

Steph, Whippy, if you two are in my area you both welcome to meet koda and say hi :D (caroline springs/taylors hill)

We're only in Laverton, I will hold you to that. Be good to have a same sized playmate around!

Definitely taking puppy :) Who will probably be in that lovely adolescent naughty stage by then!

Orange is my home town, so I go up a few times a year. My brother is in Melbourne but I don't go down to visit very often, If I do it's for conferences so most likely no puppy.

Packing my dacks. The house needs a really good tidy, which will probably be keeping me busy in the morning and stopping me from jumping on the bed emitting a high pitched squeal like apu in that episode of the simpsons where he works so many hours straight he acts like a hummingbird.

I think my sanity is lacking....

There's a farmers market in Williamstown so that looks like a good expedition for Saturday, will drag mum and stop by the pet shop for whatever we've forgotten, I know there'll be something.

Sunday we might head out for breakie and perhaps a look at the beach if it's quiet and not icy. We'll see.

Monday I might go see my Grandma, so a drive over to Mentone and some lunch with her. Pretty action packed mornings but the rest of the day is quiet so we can start getting a bit of a routine going. On the upside, the more you're out of the house the less piddles IN the house.

Ever the optimist!

Yay, just hours and not days.

Sounds like an action packed weekend for you guys. Once you have finished giving your place the once over you can visit and do mine lol. Mines a bit of a wreck as OH has been on night shift this week (12hours so sleeps all day)