Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

Yes that's what I was thinking, but after doing some searching, it's apparently a popular boys name in Sweden smile.gif

So why not? And of course a Star name tag will be a must.

You'll get used to people assuming he's a girl. Even when you say "His name is Nova" they will say "Oh isn't she sweet" and you'll say "yes, he is" and they will say "oh, a boy, sorry" and you'll smile sweetly whilst stabbing them in your head :laugh:

My female pugs name is Max, I go through this regularly~

Dory gets this ALL the time, and she is a GIRL with a GIRL'S name (okay, it's a fish too :laugh: )

I think because she is scruffy and has a beard they assume boy. (Aaannnnd her constant cocking her leg on things probably doesn't help with the image either. :D )

PS....FIVE HOURS TO GO.....

Thank god I'm at work, I'd be picketing the airport terminal by now.

Hope pup wasn't coming from Sydney, I've been watching the radar and there are lots of holding patterns and not many planes going in or out due to the fog :laugh:

Happy puppy day Dory. Yes was your pup coming from or via sydney? Hope not so that its not caught up in the crazy fog delays.

Hopefully this weekend we will be inundated with puppy pics as it seems this week is the week for a few, YAY

Flight is delayed by half an hour, not too bad. I'm sitting at the freight waiting. :lol The guy said most people go to harbor town (shopping). I told him I just paid for a puppy, how much money did he think I had. :lol

I have a book. And an hour half is nothing after 16 weeks of waiting.

Cassie: Hubby can snuggle her anytime. That's SNuggle, not to be confused with sMuggle. ;)

Hoping I get to see her litter mate while i'm here. :D

The other puppy was from a different breeder, Willows sister went on to Kangaroo Island.

She is an AMAZING puppy. Very smart. Takes her time with new things. She's playing with tennis ball and getting more comfortable with Dory. Dory seems really pleased to have Willow. Gives her space, tries to get her to play and ignored Willow if Willow gets overwhelmed.

The cats. Well. They are freaked out and cautious, but want to look too. Neither of them have tried to strike at Willow. Willow is verrrry cautious, she's freaked out about them staring at her. But she just sits with me and watches them.

Pictures soon! I've been concentrating on smooth introductions first.

Oh. And she is super, beautiful. Most beautifullest looking Rottie I've had. :) I want to gobble her up and kiss her to bits. :D

post-25847-0-65652200-1369818066_thumb.jpg

Isn't she bewdiful? :love::love::love::love::love::love:

I'm trying to resize another one, but this one should hold you over. :laugh:

We've had a poo in the house already (this is what happens when 17yrs are on puppy duty).

The cats have finally decided a new puppy ain't so bad. HAH...What till tomorrow when she's more comfortable. :rofl:

And Dory continues to think she pretty neat too. :D

post-25847-0-66195400-1369818612_thumb.jpg

It didn't take her long to find the tennis balls (or my shoe laces. :laugh: )

I'm so besotted. I've completely rejigged my "no big dogs on the furniture rule"....she's snoozing on the couch next to me. So tired, she didn't even try to steal my dinner. :eek:

I didn't expect to feel so clucky about a puppy like I am about Willow.

post-25847-0-45020400-1369818891_thumb.jpg

Dory has been so good, so far. When Willow was feeling a little bit overwhelmed by Dory, Dory would back off and walk away or act disinterested. Now we just have to make sure Dory doesn't play so rough!

We have had a little bit of resource guarding (me), Dory has now learnt that that ain't on and we are all good again.

Did I mention I'm a bit in love with Willow? :heart: