Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

Thanks everyone! I adore him, I can't stop looking at him!!

Congratulation Zereuloh! Thats amazingly quick, you are very lucky.

Tyrion for a corgi is a great name :) But I'm a huge GOT/ASOIAF fan. I personally couldn't name anything after a GOT character until GRR Martin finishes the books! What if one of them turns into the worst character ever or something!

Esky, I bought both Controlled Unleashed: The Puppy Program and The Focused Puppy, referred to me by the DOL community smile.gifThey were a good read, I'll let you know how they go in practice!

I'm waiting for a beautiful female white German Shepherd puppy to grow a little bigger and be delivered!

She will be loved, well trained and brought up on a diet imitating natures way, as best I can manage.

For now I'm thinking of feeding beef/chicken mince, bones, offal, mixed grains, vegies, nutrient suppliment powder and omega oil suppliment.

After reading alot about raw diets I think it is the best way to go. Dogs have not evolved to eat dry dog biscuits after all.

Edited by turka3000

Welcome Turka :) I love the White Shepherds! A friend used to own one. Is it a White Swiss Shepherd Dog that you're getting? Or a White German Shepherd? I think they're different breeds.

If you want to feed the closest possible diet to a wild dog, I would look into a prey model diet. Good luck!

I'm waiting for a beautiful female white German Shepherd puppy to grow a little bigger and be delivered!

She will be loved, well trained and brought up on a diet imitating natures way, as best I can manage.

For now I'm thinking of feeding beef/chicken mince, bones, offal, mixed grains, vegies, nutrient suppliment powder and omega oil suppliment.

After reading alot about raw diets I think it is the best way to go. Dogs have not evolved to eat dry dog biscuits after all.

Welcome Turka! Look forward to watching your journey on getting a pup!

Breeder called back and confirmed. I'll be meeting the litter at 11am tomorrow. So i'll be running around getting organised this arvo to maybe bring a pup home tomorrow arvo :D

Welcome to the White Swiss Shepherd Breed Turka3000 good luck with your puppy you are going to have a ball. Are you going to show or compete or is the pup just going to be a spoiled pet? ;)

I have an Australian White Swiss Shepherd and absolutely love her I will also be getting another one soon though for me that will be in the next 12-24 months once I decide on the right litter

Can't stop thinking of her...... waiting... waiting...

I got her a nice white leather collar with a pink heart shaped id tag engraved with the name Sailor. I came up with it before I knew she was going to be white (like a sailors uniform). Was planning on a normal German Shepherd before I found her.

Turka if you don't mind telling who is her breeder PM me if you prefer Cheers Sailor Is a beautiful name and if she is anything like mine she will be a water shepherd :)

Edit due to spelling

Edited by HeroeswitBSD

Welcome to the White Swiss Shepherd Breed Turka3000 good luck with your puppy you are going to have a ball. Are you going to show or compete or is the pup just going to be a spoiled pet? ;)

I have an Australian White Swiss Shepherd and absolutely love her I will also be getting another one soon though for me that will be in the next 12-24 months once I decide on the right litter

Just a spoiled pet for now :) then when I train her, maybe do something like agility.

She's going to be living on 200 acre community land but nobody has moved to the MO but me and my partner and the guy who set it up... so plenty of space to walk and train her + rivers and a dam to swim in.

She will love it here :)

Turka if you don't mind telling who is her breeder PM me if you prefer Cheers Sailor Is a beautiful name and if she is anything like mine she will be a water shepherd :)

Edit due to spelling

She's not from a fulltime breeder, just purebred ad on gumtree, from brisbane that's now gone.

Glad to hear yours likes water, I was hoping that they would enjoy swimming like my Kelpie did.

Edit due to spelling

She's not from a fulltime breeder, just purebred ad on gumtree, from brisbane that's now gone.

Hoping for little Sailor's sake that they've done the required health testing for the breed. Wishing you all the best, she's a cutie :)

Apparently vet checked vaccinated and microchiped.

Hope she's genetically healthy.

It would be in your's and Sailor's best interests to ask before you hand over any money :) I would think hip scores as an absolute minimum, but there may be other tests that should've been done before breeding her parents too. You won't know if you don't ask! Take it from me, someone who has been badly burnt in the past. My pup's parents were not hip scored and as it turns out, should never have been bred. My baby was born with severe and crippling hip dysplasia and was put to sleep at 7 months old. A truly horrible experience that I would never wish upon anyone, but it's not all that uncommon unfortunately! :(

Apparently vet checked vaccinated and microchiped.

Hope she's genetically healthy.

It would be in your's and Sailor's best interests to ask before you hand over any money :) I would think hip scores as an absolute minimum, but there may be other tests that should've been done before breeding her parents too. You won't know if you don't ask! Take it from me, someone who has been badly burnt in the past. My pup's parents were not hip scored and as it turns out, should never have been bred. My baby was born with severe and crippling hip dysplasia and was put to sleep at 7 months old. A truly horrible experience that I would never wish upon anyone, but it's not all that uncommon unfortunately! :(

Oh god, im so so sorry to hear that Cassie. How heart breaking :( especially when it could have easily been avoided! :(