Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

Wow I would never of thought of old suitcases as dog beds, what a great idea!

He is lovely! Gorgeous tan markings that are already quite dark. At the moment his coat is beautiful and fluffy too! So cuddly. He has a nice head too for a boy. Do you think he'll get big? It's so hard to tell at this age we still haven't decided how big Atticus might get. He is a really pretty boy. Looking at my work schedule and the timing of shows its looking like it won't be till septemberish that Atticus will get in the ring. I spoke to his breeder about it the other day and she is quite keen. Might see you at one one day Lisa.

I think he will grow a good size but not overly "big" as his feet are in a nice proportion to his body, as I said on Aussie, welcome Nova, you are a handsome boy

Koda is already 7.1kg at 12 weeks and growing by the day :laugh:

Cute fluffy quiet puppy stage is almost past with him haha, he is turning into a real lad and the energy levels are increasing :)

Daisy, I'm not really sure but his breeder thinks he'll take a lot from his dads side, so he should be a nice sized boy.

He has nice big paws :)

His tan has darkened up dramatically since I picked him out.

Last night was really great, not a peep out if him, went into his crate by himself. Woke up at 1am for toilet, then not again until 6:30.

Carried on a bit this morning when I left him outside for a little, but calmed back down. I'll put him back out soon with a kong and see how he goes.

Edited by LisaCC

Breeder just rang. Tentatively 11am Wednesday to go see puppy's and apparently they're 8 weeks old so he said we'll be able to take one home if we want. This is such a surprise cause we thought we'd be waiting till the next litter! He'll ring back and confirm a bit later cause his car is in getting fixed and if its fixed by Wednesday he'll need to go out, but at this stage he is pretty sure it won't be ready.

So we've been thinking of names, (keep in mind some of these were suggest by a three year old, and almost five year old lol)

Melman

Pinkel

Skipper

Bucket

Boots

Tink

Tyrion

Shaun

Raylen

Beau

Breeder just rang. Tentatively 11am Wednesday to go see puppy's and apparently they're 8 weeks old so he said we'll be able to take one home if we want. This is such a surprise cause we thought we'd be waiting till the next litter! He'll ring back and confirm a bit later cause his car is in getting fixed and if its fixed by Wednesday he'll need to go out, but at this stage he is pretty sure it won't be ready.

So we've been thinking of names, (keep in mind some of these were suggest by a three year old, and almost five year old lol)

Melman

Pinkel

Skipper

Bucket

Boots

Tink

Tyrion

Shaun

Raylen

Beau

That is so soon Zereuloh!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: So excited for you!

Melman

Pinkel

Skipper

Bucket

Boots

Tink

Tyrion

Shaun

Raylen

Beau

That is so soon Zereuloh!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: So excited for you!

So excited! lol as I said, I was expecting to wait a few more months cause they initially thought all these pups were spoken for, but a couple became available. We have everything we need, just need to find out what dog food we need, and then we're set!

Wow Lisa - Nova is so pretty! sounds like he's being beautifully behaved too :)

Zereuloh, I'll vote for Beau (one of my favourites, but my husband didn't like it). Tyrion is also very cool (are you into game of thrones?!)

I read the books years ago, but haven't seen the tv show yet... just haven't quite gotten around to it! Tyrion definitely has a good ring to it for a dog though. Different without being outrageous :)

Melman

Pinkel

Skipper

Bucket

Boots

Tink

Tyrion

Shaun

Raylen

Beau

Wow so exciting, see all that getting prepared early was worth it :)

Hopefully come Wednesday afternoon you will have your newest family member.

Towel

water bowl

water bottle

wet wipes

some old clothing

transport (crate, hammock or another person to carry - in back seat )

toy or treat for the ride

CAMERA !!!!!!

What breed Zereuloh?

happy this might be going ahead for you faster, but if its exactly what you were looking for don't be rushed into a purchase :D

Towel

water bowl

water bottle

wet wipes

some old clothing

transport (crate, hammock or another person to carry - in back seat )

toy or treat for the ride

CAMERA !!!!!!

What breed Zereuloh?

happy this might be going ahead for you faster, but if its exactly what you were looking for don't be rushed into a purchase :D

Pembroke Corgi!

and Thanks for the list, had most of it on my list except for toy so added!! :) We won't be rushed if we're not 100% happy it won't happen.