Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

my local petstock is a Ripp, seriously the items in there are like 30% more expensive than the same item in other pet stores I visit, heck even Bigw stock some of the same items for less.

They seem easy enough to put on as I have a pair on the doggy model, these are going with me to show training for the trainers IG's

If I can figure out how to get pics onto here I will but Im a complete novice at this.

you need to host the picture on a site like:

www.flickr.com

www.photobucket.com

www.imageshack.com

then when uploaded there you can get a link to post here to show the picture

Jack we either have Petbarn or a pet shop which I wont support as they sell puppies. There are some stock feed places which I got some stuff from for cheap, but they generally don't have a very large range of dog stuff. Got a few things from Horseland too.

I checked the full prices of the new Petstock to our Petbarn today, and Petbarn is still way over priced!

You don't need to host the photos first, just use full editor and add them straight from your files.

Edited by LisaCC

I might not have enough posts to upload directly as it asks for a url when you click on the insert image button in full editor sadly Lisa. Thats ok I will work on setting up an account and then take some pics of the pjs.

Another cold and foggy morning here.

So, I will be joining this thread again. For a long while (I'll pitch a tent and camp here for a while :p ), after talking to Raiden's breeder who is amazing she has told me if I want another puppy I can have one :) so even though there really isn't any plans for a mating anytime soon I am in this thread again.

--Lhok

I'll be here for a long while yet too Lhok so we can keep each other company. Thats great of Raidens breeder.

She really is a great person. Well I think she is awesome :)

--Lhok

Absolutely stoked to hear this Lhok. Missy and Raiden will choose the right puppy for you, and will send him/her to you when the timing is right.

Raidens breeder sounds wonderful, and she must be feeling gutted by this, both for you and Raiden.

Di

You're pretty talented to make them Whippy! What type of leads did you get?

I'll be arriving at the breeders at around 11:30am Sunday, so in 48hours I will be cuddling my puppy!!!!!happydance2.gif

You know how I'm currently passing time? Reading dog food labels. Yep. I have his current food he is on in front of me, and the food I'll be switching too (Which the breeder is happy about). No wonder I have never followed the recommended amounts to feed on the back of dog food bags, two fairly similar foods, one only slightly better quality, but the amounts to be fed are different by whole cups!!