Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

Sounds like riveting reading Lisa, I am sure you can't put it down :rofl: , but whatever keeps your mind occupied at this moment.

I will be thinking of you on Sunday, and looking very much forward to seeing and hearing your posts on DOL once Nova is home, I can't wait to see some more photo's of him.

Di

Oh yea, it's a really excited read laugh.gif. I've decided I really like the word Riboflavin.

I completely forgot that banks aren't open on weekends so I just ran down town before the rush to get money out to buy him! That would of been good if I forgot! My ATM limit is quite low, so I wouldn't of been able to get any money!!

Thanks Di, don't worry I'll get lots of photos :) We already have potential play dates thumbsup1.gif

Yay for it being puppy day for Lisa!

I also have news of my own! I've been talking to the breeder again and instead of waiting for the next litter. They have two puppies that are available from the litter born in may. Which means they're 8 weeks this week! We're waiting to hear back about when we can go look at them but it looks like we could possibly have a puppy sooner rather than later!

I also have news of my own! I've been talking to the breeder again and instead of waiting for the next litter. They have two puppies that are available from the litter born in may. Which means they're 8 weeks this week! We're waiting to hear back about when we can go look at them but it looks like we could possibly have a puppy sooner rather than later!

Woohoo how exciting. You might have a puppy for the school holidays :) Cant wait for pics or more news :)

Woohoo how exciting. You might have a puppy for the school holidays :) Cant wait for pics or more news :)

we're super excited! I know that they're both red and white male pups so can't wait till we hear back on when we can go visit!!

Hopefully its sometime during the week and you dont need to wait until next weekend. Excited for you :cheer:

I don't think it would be this weekend, cause the breeder said he has a show on. So hoping we can go Wednesday or after. I thought I was free Tuesday but now it doesn't look like I will be. :( But, just gotta wait and see!

Thanks guys, bit of a drive, not too bad. About 5 hours all up.

Welcome Nova - Lanbart Texas Wrangler

He's been just great, so calm, hardly a peep out of him in the crate on the way home, grabbed a harness for him back in town and he was more than happy to sit in it.

Played this afternoon and he's been snoozing since.

It's really hard to tell from the photos but he actually has split eyes, about 1/3rd of one eye is blue and the other had a small dot. Might get more noticeable when he gets bigger.

1044405_10151554535695787_1795674068_n.jpg

1011708_10151554537765787_1033967371_n.jpg

945613_10151554545600787_1703122034_n.jpg

Edited by LisaCC

Thanks guys, I'm seriously just watching him sleep, he is a funny thing, rolling around, very classy act laugh.gifThere are two local shows coming up in a few months so we might have a go at that too.

Sounds like puppy love.

I had show training yesterday and it was great, may have also been shown up by my 11 year old.

This weeks projects are turning out suitcases into pet beds. Going to see what colours I can find and will then order some fabric for the bedding from the US for them. Going to do some with industrial feel and others more modern.