Our Camping Trip

Vickie

Thought I would share some pics from our recent camping trip. I haven't taken a lot of photos over the last 12 months (other than pound ones) so it was nice to have a play with my camera again purely for fun.

Some dogs pics

My girls

4310369235_8f05b26904.jpg

Shine & her friend Ally

4311122768_329310674a.jpg

Chloe & Zeus

4309821199_9fa297f91e.jpg

WestieLovers gorgeous boys Winston & Riley

4309635223_213e296230.jpg

and Spencer who was such a good boy had a ball playing with my girls

4310357804_6fddd8c608.jpg

Thanks guys :cry: .

Mooper we go to Manning Point, it is about 30mins morth of Forster. It is really great for the dogs & the grounds we stay at has dogs at about 2/3 campsites.

GeckoTree, I didn't take any pics of the site this year...usually I do but just didn't get around to it. We always have a great setup for the dogs & people always come to look at it :( . We set up our 8x5 trailer & tarp the top of it, then 2 Xpens coming off the back of it, gives them quite a large secure & shaded area. The dogs are always good, but I was particularly proud of them this year. They were brilliantly behaved :cry: and they got lots of nice positive comments from people who met them.

Mooper we go to Manning Point, it is about 30mins morth of Forster. It is really great for the dogs & the grounds we stay at has dogs at about 2/3 campsites.

Cool, ta. My folks are a bit further north at Laurieton so we might just have to stop off on the way sometime :rofl: