Agility Nationals Perth 2010

Here are the ones Tim took last weekend:

http://www.yourdogphotos.com/index.php?cat=14

Does anyone know who the black Stafford was :laugh: ?

http://www.yourdogphotos.com/displayimage....=396&pos=46

Dunno but he reminded me of Banjo! (Maybe he came down to states by himself too :rofl:) There was a red and white (pied?) stafford today that was SOOOO cute! :laugh: And it was being run by a little girl!

Edited by valleyCBR

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope no Mia or FluuffNStuff!

We did okay, got a Q in Novice jumping in the arvo :)

But now my dog has gone from being a tunnel suck to being a tunnel refuser! :confused: This agility caper does my head in :mad

There were some terrific runs today in the lead up to the Nationals.

At presentation there were some lame dogs and some lamer handlers.

I think Xena98 has some brags to come....

Well done Amypie on another pass and yet another Ribbon :)

News - ummmm - Lexi gets three more runs in excellent jumping when she doesn't need them. :)

After having 1 bar down in every run for the last few months - Lexi did a great job for Helen today for three clear rounds out of 4

and her excellent title - :)

Now wheres Caffy - she has some HUGE brags and also wondering if she has heard the strategic comments on the video of Alex running masters Agility this arvo - if she didn't .......I bags doing ALL contacts in strat pairs next weekend :confused::mad :D

Hi Guys

Well after an awesome day my computer decided doesnt want to work so am on a friends computer. My little baby girl Gabby got her ADM title today.

Gabby got a pass in ADM 5th in 500 overall 8th. ADO 7th in 500 overall 9th plus 2 passesin JDO 4th in 500 overall 4thand 3rd in 500 overall 6th

Inka JDM 4th in 500 overall 8th ADM 7th in 500 overall 10th ADO 5th in 500 8th overall ADO 4th in 500 overall 5th JDO 2nd in 500 overall 4th. Some pretty crap handling from the handler though but I was proud of the girls in the last ADM that was hard and long.

Nice meeting you guys today its great to see the faces to the names

Now wheres Caffy - she has some HUGE brags and also wondering if she has heard the strategic comments on the video of Alex running masters Agility this arvo - if she didn't .......I bags doing ALL contacts in strat pairs next weekend :love::love::love:

I'm here Ptolomy!!!

Yes, I heard the comments...I couldn't stop laughing watching the video! But despite Alex's leaping efforts, he was sooooo happy that I just let it go.

Yep, you're doing the contacts in Pairs :D Do you trust him with a seesaw??? He loves his seesaw :love:

Well we didn't have the best of days, I think both dogs and human are still tired from the travelling (well thats my excuse anyway and Im sticking too it :love: )

Delta (who has been running really nicely of late) managed to get herself withdrawn from 2 of the morning runs... in JDO she popped the 10th pole to get into the tunnel quicker which is a big no-no, then in AD she decided not to even attempt to stop on her DW which is very unlike her. She got all of her contacts fine in ADO though (and was made to hold each one for a few seconds) so at least she redeemed herself. I pulled her out of her afternoon agility runs as she was just exhausted and the brain was mush. Still ran her in jumping but she just wasn't thinking, running around jumps because she forgot to adjust... silly things like that.

Charlie ran really nicely for me all day though. Interstaters wouldn't know him but he is a very tough dog to get to actually stay on a course. He shuts down easily and can run a few hundred metres away if he really doesnt want to be out there. It has been a very difficult job to get him running courses and staying happy out there. I spend alot of time running him on direct routes home if I think I am losing him so that I am still finishing on my terms without forcing him to do the whole course. He is also petrified of chutes, we have no idea why as he never used to care about them... we have been practicing them with high rewards all week in the hope that he would go through it. He ran through the chute in JDO in the morning without hesitation so I gave him a pat and ran straight home for some treats :love: Then he went through it again happily in JDX, we continued running the course and he managed to get a Q and 2nd place :love: I was just over the moon that he ran all 4 of his runs happily and finished each one wanting more :love:

I saw some nice runs from some of the other DOLers too. I missed Alex's ADM run :D In fact I don't remember seeing him run all day, but Snazzy had some nice runs. I also saw Gabby's titling run, very nice :rofl:

after having not much sleep like 3 hours i am surprised i could remember the courses. Gabby passed both jumping courses but scratched her from agility cause of her paw and Inka managed 1 in JDO. Very surprised as none of us got any sleep. Resting up now for a big week