Vale Buddy

Kelpie-i

Thank you all for your beautiful sentiments.

Not a moment goes by when I am not thinking of him. It seems nearly everything I did involved Bud in some way, shape or form. He was a huge part of my life for many years and now he's gone.

Nothing and no other dog will ever take his place. He's left a pawprint in my heart forever.

Trish

• 2 weeks later...

What a magical tribute to a beautiful friend. Certainly brought a few tears to my eyes. This video is a truly beautiful way to remember Buddy. He was a lucky dog to have you as his friend all his life. My thoughts are with you.

Thanks guys.

Buddy meant a lot to me and I am still grieving from the loss, albeit some of the memories that first made me cry, now make me smile. I don't think I will ever get over losing him but the hurt subsides, although I still cry uncontrollably when I watch the tribute or look at his photos.

I have not been able to move his bed yet, it still lays on the floor where it always has with his collar sitting on top. The bed still has all his hair on it...I just cannot bring myself to clean it or move it just yet. Maybe one day.

• 10 months later...

It was 12 months yesterday since you crossed over to rainbow bridge.

Still missing you my beautiful boy. Although the immense pain of your loss has subsided, a tear still emerges whenever I speak of you.

Love you Buddy. Forever in my heart :thumbsup:

It was 12 months yesterday since you crossed over to rainbow bridge.

Still missing you my beautiful boy. Although the immense pain of your loss has subsided, a tear still emerges whenever I speak of you.

Love you Buddy. Forever in my heart :thumbsup:

The pain never quite leaves does it?

I lost my Sammy nearly 3 years ago and I still occasionally shed a tear when I think about her. Still miss her like crazy too.

But now I can talk about her and laugh at some of the whacky things she used to do. I hope you can do that when you think of Buddy too.

Take care and know that Buddy is up there looking after you.