Master Dog Breeders And Associates

Steve

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For those of you who will not be able to attend but you have been nominated.

You will either need to appoint someone you know is attending to accept your award if you win or let us know we have to allocate someone for you.You will need to write a few words to give them so they have something to say when the award is being presented and when they are interviewed for radio and newsprint.

Julie

Hi Julie,

I left message on your office phone number & sent an email re my rep for the night. Hope you got them. :confused:

I still have many happy tears thinking about the beautiful nomination letter you read out to me over the phone. There are some very special people out there who truly care about what we do for our 4 legged friends & take the time to write a nomination for these awards. Many thanks to my nominee & to the MDBA for providing the awards.

Cheers

Lynn

Hi Julie,

I left message on your office phone number & sent an email re my rep for the night. Hope you got them. :laugh:

I still have many happy tears thinking about the beautiful nomination letter you read out to me over the phone. There are some very special people out there who truly care about what we do for our 4 legged friends & take the time to write a nomination for these awards. Many thanks to my nominee & to the MDBA for providing the awards.

Cheers

Lynn

Yep I got them. :confused:

Hi Julie,

I left message on your office phone number & sent an email re my rep for the night. Hope you got them. :confused:

Cheers

Lynn

Better add this years nomination logo to your signature too.

A huge thank you to the person who nominated me for such a prestigious award. :confused:

I wish all the fellow nominees all the very best at the awards night and in their future endeavours.

I am unsure if I will be able to attend, as a lot depends on the OH and cash flow.

O.K. We're right on the downhill run now. Only 3 weeks to go.

For those attending and who havent already done so please book your tickets.No tickets will be available at the door and we have to give final dinner numbers.

For those who have been nominated but wont be attending we need you to prepare a quick acceptance speech

and either send someone in your place ,choose someone you know is going or let us know if you cant do either so we can select someone for you to accept your award if you win. We need to know who you want to say a few words for you if you win.

For those attending - its going to be a hell of a party and its all coming together nicely.

So dont muck around any longer - book your tickets

www.mdbaawards.net.au

We're really happy with the Banner, looks great, thank you Merryn.

Well its just on a week for those planning to attend the Awards to get their bookings in, there are still tickets available so please get those bookings in so we can get the tickets to you in time.

Trophies, flowers and all the glitsy stuff, the gold sashes and tiaras all ready and waiting. Anne has checked the room out, says its fabulous, Andrea is all set to give another excellent preformance so it should be an excellent night.