I-squeaks

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just had a thought that might make it easier on Ptolomy. Maybe if there was one central person in each state that would receive them and then arrange delivery from within that state. Otherwise poor Ptolomy will be spending years packaging and addressing and posting i-squeaks :eek: . Not sure if that might not be easier on her. Just a thought - unless of course they are mostly Perth people posting :rofl: . I know I have already dobbed in poor Rivsky to save some space in her suitcase for collecting some of the SA ones for us when she is in Perth :rolleyes: .

I have been given the phone number of the Oz Distributors, but memory like a seive, I left my ABN number at home, so I will ring them on Monday by which time I should have a better idea on numbers to see what they can offer. I will also contact the Perth distributor and also Clean Run.

I will then let everybody know prices so you can make any final changes. Up to 126 balls and counting...... :rolleyes:

I did try and post a list of names and what people had ordered but I failed and it looked like a chinese breakfast so I deleted it :rofl:

Edited by Ptolomy

I have been given the phone number of the Oz Distributors, but memory like a seive, I left my ABN number at home, so I will ring them on Monday by which time I should have a better idea on numbers to see what they can offer. I will also contact the Perth distributor and also Clean Run.

I will then let everybody know prices so you can make any final changes. Up to 126 balls and counting...... :laugh:

I did try and post a list of names and what people had ordered but I failed and it looked like a chinese breakfast so I deleted it :crazy:

I wanna know what that actually looks like :laugh:

Can't wait to find out prices! If they do you a really good deal, I may stock up big time on them, I honestly would be lost without them! :scold: Left them at home yesterday and did an impromptu park visit and all I had in the car was an orbee ball and some old squeaker ball that no longer has its squeak (that ball used to be the bees knees until the isqueaks came along!) Neither were particularly interested in bringing these balls back, they'd run after them reluctantly, pick them up, then drop them and go and sniff :rofl: If it's not an isqueak, it's just not a ball!!

Edited by RubyStar

:laugh: RubyStar that is sad. Kenz will at least take anything else that is on offer (including her orbee) until she knows you have an i-squeak. Then forget it LOL.

ETA. Does anybody else find their i-squeaks stop squeaking when they have filled up with slag :laugh: . Kenz's will stop squeaking unless I dry the thing out. More an issue with the medium ones then the small ones though.

Edited by ness

WHat size would a Whippet like??

I have squeak and ball addicted Whippets so I think they may like some

Thats a tough one - the small are about golf ball size the medium are just a tad bigger than a tennis ball - so why not get 1 or 2 of each so you can make your own decision :laugh:

Now that sounds like a plan!

Lewis is tennis ball addicted!

Okay

2 x small

2 X medium

for me please and once again I blame DOL for spending more money on my dogs ..........it wasn't my fault it was DOL, DOL made me do it!

2 large's please.

Would large be suited to a Dobie?? I have never seen one before.

Thanks Ptolomy :confused:

I have not seen how big the large ones are. I would have thought that a medium would be OK for a dobe. Let me know if yuo want to change to 1 large and 1 small to cover all bases.

that would be good thanks. Can I please have 1 large and 1 medium.

Oh........ must.......... resist........................................

SIGH

2 medium and 1 large please :laugh: Sophie hasnt been super excited by squeakies in the past but if it's loud and prolonged and sounds like something dying in a horrible way then i'm sure that's something she'd be interested in. If not they'll be great gifts! :confused: