I-squeaks

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am wondering if Ptolomy does end up ordering from Clean Run and there is only a 10% discount on offer whether its easier if we just order them separately. I am happy to do an order for anybody in SA and we can split the postage costs directly from Clean Run. I think there are 5 or 6 SA people ordering so it would probably work out about the same for us to order them directly. Ptolomy if you want us to go about it this way then that is an option. Just trying to make it easier for you.

Today (Sunday) will be the last day to order - just waiting to see if we hit the perfect 200 mark :laugh:

First thing tomorrow I will do the final tally and will ring the distributor to see what they can offer and will let everybody know what the next move is.

Note to me from last night - add 2 medium and 2 smalls to the order :shrug:

and just in case we do go down the track of ordering the balls by State is it possible for people to update their profile with which state they are in please. You can remove it in a few days or PM me if you don't want to add it.

Edited by Ptolomy

Guest RosieFT

Sorry to be a pain, but can I change my order after seeing the size of the medium today, from 3 small and 2 medium to just the 3 small. Thanks.

I love how gentle my two usual destructa-labs are with their i-squeaks, it's like they know how precious they are so treat them with respect ;) They got too hot today chasing them so settled under the tree with a ball each, lightly squeezing it in their mouth for some squeaking pleasure ;)

Thanks to everybody who has expressed an interest in a bulk I-Squeak order. The final tally is........

Smalls 83

Medium 114

Large 21

TOTAL 218

Yesterday I received an email from the WA distributor, however on doing the sums on an order of this size it works out $380 cheaper to get them from Clean Run and that includes postage and converting from US to Aust $.

I emailed the distributor back asking if she could do us a better price.

I will give her until tomorrow morning to respond. I am also off to the post office this morning to work out postage costs around Australia. I am looking at pre-paid postage bags for the majority of orders.

Please check back in tomorrow morning (Tuesday)- where I will post costs of the balls and will give everybody 24 hours to change their order.

Unfortunately I am not accepting any new orders.