I-squeaks

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I might have to try these with my kids too... and get one each as presents for my agility "kids" :laugh:

So um...

3 x small and 5 x medium please oh, and maybe 1 x large just so I have a whole set :confused:

Mirawee can I fib and say it was the I-Squeak making that terrible screming noise at the agility trial on Wednesday night - not Cider :laugh:

Mirawee can I fib and say it was the I-Squeak making that terrible screming noise at the agility trial on Wednesday night - not Cider :laugh:

:D if that is the noise an I-Squeak makes I might have to rethink my order :laugh:

I have to admit I was laughing at your girl on Wed night :p At least she didn't keep it up for long each time :confused:

Oooh, squeaky balls!!!

Put me in for 3 medium squeakies.. that should be the right size for a Stafford yeah?

Tiggy has ordered mediums for her kids

Ok, well, confirm the 3 mediums and throw in 1 large just for fun! YAY!!

And I wasn't sure but if you need a WA distributor, I'll do it, and I'll even test every ball to make sure they work!

Oooh, squeaky balls!!!

Put me in for 3 medium squeakies.. that should be the right size for a Stafford yeah?

Tiggy has ordered mediums for her kids

Ok, well, confirm the 3 mediums and throw in 1 large just for fun! YAY!!

And I wasn't sure but if you need a WA distributor, I'll do it, and I'll even test every ball to make sure they work!

Will that involve you catching and squeaking them in your mouth, or your dogs? :laugh:

Ptolomy is in Perth so WA is taken care of :confused:

hey ptolomy- a little :laugh: but are the isqueak bones any good?

My kids didn't like the bones - I bought 1 and it sits at the bottom of the toy basket - although I have to be honest and say that I don't think Cider has found it yet.

My kids aren't very toy orientated - so when they ALL took to the I-Squeak balls I became a convert. :thumbsup: