I-squeaks

This is the email I received this morning from Clean Run

Hi Sandi,

I had to special order them as our stock was low. Will have by the end

of the week and will figure out shipping at that time.

Pam

So it is probably best we wait to get the final costs - rather than everybody depositing and then me either having to refund or ask for more. So stay tuned :rofl:

:laugh: Sounds good to me. Do you think we have blown Clean Run's mind? :rofl:

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:laugh: yes Pele thought Kenz's i-squeak was very impressive. Actually Ptolomy I was showing somebody the small ones and I think we might be onto an i-squeak craze in Adelaide :rofl: . Everybody is pretty impressed with them LOL.

The latest from Clean Run.....

Hi Sandi,

Just got an email that they will be here on Friday ... so I'll get them

packaged and weighted and we'll figure out shipping so we can get them

out to you on Monday.

P

:welcome:

So as soon as I know final costs I will PM everybody.

This weekend we have the Western Classic so I will be fairly busy but luckily I have Tuesday off ;)

It's 10 months to Christmas Nah, I won't make her wait that long

No way can you do that to poor Pele - that is just criminal to treat a poor doggy that way!

I am sure mine will wants theirs as soon as the wrapping comes off! ONly if they are good puppies though - nah bugger it I-squeaks everywhere!

I showed a medium i-Squeak to somebody at agility training last night - her bc was playing with an elcheapo plastic ball - anyway I said let her have a play. After 5 minutes the owner gave it back saying that she was really happy that she had ordered 6 of them.

She then gave the elcheapo ball back to the BC who refused to pick it up or play with it :(

Still no news from Clean Run.........

...............After 5 minutes the owner gave it back saying that she was really happy that she had ordered 6 of them.

She then gave the elcheapo ball back to the BC who refused to pick it up or play with it :( ..................

:) Just as Rory figures out how to get both his fluoro yellow rubber ball (from Big W) and Kirra's fluoro orange one in his mouth at the same time. :) (Wish I'd had a camera for that one.)

:) Just as Rory figures out how to get both his fluoro yellow rubber ball (from Big W) and Kirra's fluoro orange one in his mouth at the same time. :) (Wish I'd had a camera for that one.)

Bugga, would'a been a great pic :(

...............After 5 minutes the owner gave it back saying that she was really happy that she had ordered 6 of them.

She then gave the elcheapo ball back to the BC who refused to pick it up or play with it :laugh: ..................

:laugh: Just as Rory figures out how to get both his fluoro yellow rubber ball (from Big W) and Kirra's fluoro orange one in his mouth at the same time. :( (Wish I'd had a camera for that one.)

Ruby has walked away with her medium i-squeak in her mouth and a small dogs ball at the same time that she pinched from them at the park ;) Lucky the lady and her grandchild found it highly amusing that the funny Lab had 2 balls in its mouth :clap:

I-Squeaks have arrived at Clean Run (this morning) - they have asked for my address to work out postage costs - so I am waiting........

Its shouldn't be too much longer (I hope)

Edited by Ptolomy