I-squeaks

Oh bugger I better get PMing then :dancingelephant: . Just sent another one Ptolomy :laugh: .

ETA. I am really wondering if your running a ness blocking filter on them though because responses seem to be few and far between - are you sure they are all arriving :laugh: .

Edited by ness

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ptolomy not sure how many people who you PMd who don't know your last name but I just got a PM from one asking what account name to put in :dancingelephant: . Some of us obviously know and I am not sure if you sent the same PM to everybody (presuming you did). Some people might need that information clarified.

I just put Sandi as the account name, and it worked (well, it took my money out of my account!) so hopefully you'll still receive it :laugh:

I did the same as Huski and it seems to have worked fine ..... PM sent as well ....

thanks for organising this! :dancingelephant:

I have had issues in the past with the money leaving my account but bouncing back within 24 hours due to incorrect account name (and YES it was a WA bank account it was going to :dancingelephant: ).

Ptolomy not sure how many people who you PMd who don't know your last name but I just got a PM from one asking what account name to put in :dancingelephant: . Some of us obviously know and I am not sure if you sent the same PM to everybody (presuming you did). Some people might need that information clarified.

Ha, ha that was me :laugh: I was going to put Sandi Ptolomy in there but I thought I'd better not :laugh:

Not sure it really matters with net banking though... but might if you want to do an over the counter deposit :)

ooops I was posting at the same time as Ness, maybe it does matter then.

Edited by SecretKei

It might have been to do with the bank at my end though so who knows - it was a first and only time its been an issue :dancingelephant: . Maybe it was trying to tell me I was never going to have a dog who could pass UD so why was I buying 3 sets of utility articles :laugh: .

Ah shit Kenz found two of my medium i-squeaks which I had stashed at the bottom of her toy box, once you have experienced an i-squeak nothing else matters :(:eek::o ;) :rofl: .

It's like Pele and Cuz's :rofl:

It's raining heavily here at them moment. I'm having serious thoughts about scratching Pele from tonight's trial, since I'll be at the club until the end working :(

You and me both Bully - tossing up stay home and keeping dry or being stupid and trialling when last week's training was a disaster. Not like you can fluke a UD pass or anything :( . Although only problem is not sure Ptolomy might take away my i-squeaks if I don't show and Kenz would hate for that to happen :eek: .

Just remembered that Peter Dynan is coming to measure Pele, so have to bring her. At the moment she won't run out and pick up the dumbbell :( Was only entering her for fun anyway cos' I'll be there working, but trialling in the rain isn't fun :eek: