I-squeaks

Pele's first pass in CCD was in the pouring rain. She was a real little trouper and was rock solid on her stays, while all the other dogs broke. We got first place :( with a low score cos' we were the last ones standing :eek:

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LOL - gees I was only planning on ordering 15 medium and I am already up to 13 medium orders - so I will have to revise the order. I will keep taking notes for a week and will then post what I have and costs before placing the order with Clean Run

I will have one medium and one small thanks, will have them picked up from Canine at trial by myself or Bev (Casper) Beagie let's know if you want money up front

LOL - gees I was only planning on ordering 15 medium and I am already up to 13 medium orders - so I will have to revise the order. I will keep taking notes for a week and will then post what I have and costs before placing the order with Clean Run

I will have one medium and one small thanks, will have them picked up from Canine at trial by myself or Bev (Casper) Beagie let's know if you want money up front

Beagie - I am terribly sorry but the order has already been processed - you will have to wait until next time.

I just wanted to say "Thank You" to everybody who has paid for the balls so quickly. There are still a few outstanding payments which hopefully I will get in the next few days.

I had an email to say that the balls have been sent today - so now the countdown begins. When I have any news I will post here on the thread.

Thanks everybody :thumbsup:

I just wanted to say "Thank You" to everybody who has paid for the balls so quickly. There are still a few outstanding payments which hopefully I will get in the next few days.

I had an email to say that the balls have been sent today - so now the countdown begins. When I have any news I will post here on the thread.

Yay I-squeaks - not long now!

Rommi and Lewis say thanks in lots of anticipation.

So excited for them at arrive!! :rofl: Did they mention any idea of how long the shipping would take??

So excited for them at arrive!! :rofl: Did they mention any idea of how long the shipping would take??

UMM I forgot to ask - but everybody has said Clean Run stuff doesn't take that long to arrive.

You know what we should do - we should all take photos of our dogs with their new i-squeaks, and then make up a collaage photo or something to send to CR. :thumbsup: - maybe put them together for something on youtube.

UMM I forgot to ask - but everybody has said Clean Run stuff doesn't take that long to arrive.

No worries, am just hoping that that they are here for Mason's birthday, that can be his gift lol.