I-squeaks

They have a squeak like no other! I think its the different sound that gets them....Brookie loves the large one and it has a different sound to the mediums. Mind you if he didn't have a choice he would be just as happy with the mediums!

I will be interested to see what mine think of them. They are not normally into squeaky toys and not super keen on the Cuz that they have. Jazz oves big balls like soccer balls but not normally tennis ball sized balls. Maybe I should have orderd large....

Oh well if they don't like them there will be someone on here wanting some I am sure, lol.

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Micha likes anything that bounces and squeaks :laugh: He goes nuts for his orbee ball on a rope, just purely because it bounces and it's something he can chase :)

He's never had an isqueak before but I am quite confident that it will be right up his alley!

Edited by huski

ValleyCBR just dropped off my i-squeaks :o . Banjo was scared at first but then he went wild :rofl: . I had two out trying to let Sophie have a play but Banjo wanted them both. I'll have to crate Banjo tomorrow so I can give Sophie a go :rofl: .

I emailed the video I took of the kids when the box arrived to Clean Run - just to let the lady that I have been dealing with know that the balls had arrived safe and sound and to thank her for all her help.

They have now asked to put the clips on facebook :o

and I have now named Beans my little I-Squeak after she squeaked her way around UD tonight - I think she has been practicing and now sounds just like a small i-squeak :rofl:

My 4.5 month old puppy LOVES shoes and I haven't found anything that she will swap it for - not even food. :sleep:

Today she pinched a shoe and I thought I unpack an i-squeak and see what happens. Don't know what it is but it worked :coffee:

Guess what I will be carrying around in the future :o

Thanks Sandi ;)

:eek: I just got a PM entitled OMG we have I-squeaks from Bully :( . Kenz says you better look after hers very well and she looks forward to getting them on Wednesday evening :love: .

Thanks again Sandi for organising it all.

:( I just got a PM entitled OMG we have I-squeaks from Bully :( . Kenz says you better look after hers very well and she looks forward to getting them on Wednesday evening :love: .

So come on Bully - wheres the photos..... :eek:

:o I just got a PM entitled OMG we have I-squeaks from Bully :o . Kenz says you better look after hers very well and she looks forward to getting them on Wednesday evening :love: .

So come on Bully - wheres the photos..... :(

No pics yet :(

Pele was in the car when I went to the post office, so put the 2 bags in the boot for obvious reasons :confused: Pele sniffed my hands all over when I got into the car. Surely the rubber smell wouldn't travel thru' a post bag onto my hands? Got the bags out of the boot and had a Bull Terrier hot on my heels :laugh:

Pele was quivering with excitement so I gave her a large i-squeak and she shot outside with it. I only let her have it for a few minutes then confiscated it and hid it along with her other 3 balls (Yes, I'm a mean bitch :D ). Ness's balls were on the kitchen counter so Pele was hovering around there, so put them in the car boot. Now she's going around the house sniffing and keeps going back to the kitchen :o :D Might take a large to the park tonight. I don't think that I'd be able to get her to work for it as she's too OTT about it :o

Thanks Sandi :eek:

:o I just got a PM entitled OMG we have I-squeaks from Bully :o . Kenz says you better look after hers very well and she looks forward to getting them on Wednesday evening :love: .

So come on Bully - wheres the photos..... :(

No pics yet :confused:

Pele was in the car when I went to the post office, so put the 2 bags in the boot for obvious reasons :laugh: Pele sniffed my hands all over when I got into the car. Surely the rubber smell wouldn't travel thru' a post bag onto my hands? Got the bags out of the boot and had a Bull Terrier hot on my heels :o

Pele was quivering with excitement so I gave her a large i-squeak and she shot outside with it. I only let her have it for a few minutes then confiscated it and hid it along with her other 3 balls (Yes, I'm a mean bitch :D ). Ness's balls were on the kitchen counter so Pele was hovering around there, so put them in the car boot. Now she's going around the house sniffing and keeps going back to the kitchen :D :D Might take a large to the park tonight. I don't think that I'd be able to get her to work for it as she's too OTT about it :o

Thanks Sandi :eek:

Argh another i-squeak convert :(

Have to say thats very good delivery service from WA to SA - Australia post must have found the squeaking too much so figured they best deliver them quickly :rofl: .

The 2 bags were a firm fit in the mail box, so I'm guessing there were a few squeaks as they were pushed in :D :eek: ;)

:rofl: I-squeaks arrived today! Perfect colour choices too! Got a beautiful heeling routine before I could even get the envelope open! Did a bit more work and finally threw one for Kynan and he chased it and picked it up and promptly spat it out as it must have tasted funny :D Gave it a rinse and now all good. According to Kynan the way the game is played is that you have a large sized one in your mouth and squeak it while you push a medium one around with your nose herding it around the back yard :eek: Will take some photos tonight. Thanks Ptolomy very much appreciated!

eta photos

IMG_2413.jpg

IMG_2409.jpg

IMG_2414.jpg

IMG_2421.jpg

Edited by Kynan

Ours arrived about 10 mins ago. There were 2 mins of madness while they all went OH WOW NEW TOYS - and then they all kind of sniffed them and walked off. I managed to get Jazz to play - they are round so she will fetch them but she won't pick them up, still nudges them back with her nose.

Took the girls to an oval yesterday with GoldenRules and Dougal, while Dougal opted to eat grass after his short i-squeak play, my girls took theirs and lay in a longer, cooler patch of grass just squeaking away. Ruby would occasionally get up and bring her prize over to us with her "happy face/wiggle bum" on, then went back to the grass :)

I'm keeping their new ones aside until their old ones break, what a mean mummy! While they still squeak and aren't ripped in any way, Dougal's brand newie certainly had a more ear piercing squeak to it! I guess cos it wasn't built up with slobber like my girls old ones :(

You're not mean RS! I keep the most high value toys away from the dogs unless we are training. Especially squeaky ones, our neighbours did not appreciate the first time I left Micha home alone with a cuz toy :)

Edited by huski

You're not mean RS! I keep the most high value toys away from the dogs unless we are training. Especially squeaky ones, our neighbours did not appreciate the first time I left Micha home alone with a cuz toy :)

Lol I fetched mine from Golden Rules today, Mason loves his ( he had kidnapped Rubystars ones a few times to I know he would) I only let him have it when I am playing with him, he also will heel etc for it. He has a cuz toy on the way in the post so we will have to see which becomes his favorite!