I-squeaks

I-Squeaks sound funny when the squeaker hole is sitting against their tounge and they squeak, then you hear saliva being sucked into them as they un squish themselves. Lewis is the king at that - thinks he is oh so funny. Rommi is just on a mission to wear the squeaker out!

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ptolomy :laugh: to all the gods of i-squeak.

Took my kiddies to training today, i-squeak in hand and both did absolute blinder runs in obedience. Best I've seen Leo work in a LONG time... I wanted to know if I taped it and showed it to the judges whether I could get a UD Pass :laugh:

Hi, I don't suppose you happened to have a couple of leftovers do you ?

If you do I would buy them in an instant.

What size are you after?

On the off chance of you having any mediums left can I get a couple? If Fordogs doesn't want them that is!

Sorry - no extra left - at this stage - I still have some bags in my car and a couple of people are overseas - so need to wait for them to return and hand over money before being able to put any on the available list

Had the kids and dog down "the hole" today - The Hole is in the front paddock and is piles of sand around 5 to 6 feet high that have been dug up.

Somehow Rommi misplaced her I-Squeak so there was only one. Lewis was not going to give up his at any cost. He even growled and guarded it so Rommi couldn't have it. He has never growled at her and normally any toy she wants to take, she just does and he give it up without much fuss.

There was no way he was giving it up, so we had Lewis followed by Rommi in fast pursuit. When he just had to stop for a breather he laid on it then would pick it up and bolt again. Both dogs are now passed out and to avoid any tying up, I went and located Rommi's I Squeak.

Lewis is double-overhead addicted!!! Rommi is addicted!

Ok so maybe I have had the i-squeaks for a while but did not find them in the mail box until I put the bins out last night I swear I checked the mail on Friday.

I gave one to the dogs today and Echo likes playing with it but is happy to run off and do other things as well.

Echo also says it tastes better with sand.

IMG_4377.jpg

IMG_4380.jpg

While Bob likes Squeaks I think for him they also need to be soft toys.

Edited by Evolving

Well I tried out the Medium on my 'nephew' at the beach on the weekend, he is a ball mad BC, got him the blue one, we were throwing it, nope he wouldn't even pick it up, we thought we may have broken him!

Swapped it for the red medium one I had in my bag and he went nuts over that one! Was having great fun fetching it form the waves although it was a bit harder to pick up than the tennis ball, must be a bit slipperier.

Obviously he likes red better than blue, it goes faster :)

Me three with ordering more i-squeaks - now that i've tried them i'll definately want more! Plus great gifts for Sophie's doggie freinds birthdays,lol. Not to mention that of the 2med and 1large I got my foster boy Vader will be taking one of the medium ones with him when he finds a home - he's blissful with the thing so i'll need to stock up on them, hehe.

For the record my woofers aren't to fussy on colours but if they have a choice Vader goes for the blue and green medium ones and Sophie goes for the large red one. We now have a designated toy bucket for the i-sqeuaks to go on a top shelf in a closed laundry cupboard because where there's a will there's a way and the dogs sniff them out so they're practically under lock and key. Can't leave them with them more than 20mins or the neighbours will go deaf!

My dogs are not obsessed with them. They are just laying on the ground now being ignored. I do seem to have lost one already but it will turn up again.

Ok Echo really really wanted it back when it got stuck between the couches.

IMG_4421.jpg

As it turns out Bob is more than happy to play fetch the isqueak but I doubt be can actually squeak it nor has be tried. He just sees it as a bob sized ball.

IMG_4451.jpg

Edited by Evolving