I-squeaks

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK - Perth Distributor couldn't do any better with her prices - so looks like we will go with Clean Run.

Just waiting on confirmation of totals from Clean Run including postage but at this stage we are looking at:

$4.20 small i-Squeak

$5.20 medium i-Squeak

$6.20 Large i-Squeak

I did opt for the cheapest postage - which means that the balls will take a few weeks to get here.

Squeaks will be delivered to me and then I will then post them to individuals or if you want to save on postage a group of squeaks to a central location or for people in WA you can contact me to find out when I will be at K9 and can pick them up from me.

For postage around Australia a 500g postage bag costs $5.70 and with a medium i-Squeak weighing less than 30 grams I should be able to fit a fair few in each bag. So if you want to combine postage with some body can you let me know ASAP. Also if you want me to hang onto the balls until the Nationals just send me a gentle reminder.

3kg bag is $9.90.

Now the biggie - since the order is over $1000 - I will require payment prior to ordering. Sorry if you have issues with this BUT I don't want to be out of pocket. When I hear back from Clean Run with confirmed prices I will send each of you a PM with a total cost and payment details.

Ideally I would like to place the order by this time next week.

I will endeavour to keep you all informed of the squeaks trip across the seas and will definitely take photos of Lexi's face when they arrive and I open the box ;)

$1000 of i-squeaks ;) :eek::hug:

You definitely have to take a photo of Lexi's face.

ETA: Do we PM you about the payments? I'm having visions of your PM inbox exploding. :hug:

Edited by amypie

Thanks Ptolomy ;)

I'm sure that Pele will go nuts over them if they sound anythink like a Cuz :eek:

Here's the naughty Bull Terrier caught in the act desparately trying to get to her Cuz's today. Of course I took a pic before telling her off :hug: She's never done that before. Can't wait for the i-squeaks :hug:

PELE1010385.jpg