Dogs Suffer And Die On Filthy Puppy Farm

Nekhbet

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It has been mentioned that some photos were too distressing to be released. In my opinion they should be released for the general public to view, so it can be seen just how these so called dog breeders, who are just puppy making factories cherish their animals. Mr. and Mrs. general public must be shown and told the truth so they will open their eyes as to the misery these turds bring upon their charges. You would think, wouldn't you that the breeding animals would be kept in top condition to keep mass producing their livelihood. Shame on them, and the RSPCA for allowing this misery to occur and to sadly continue. If only we could discourage puppies being bought from these so called breeders and pet shops.

It has been mentioned that some photos were too distressing to be released. In my opinion they should be released for the general public to view, so it can be seen just how these so called dog breeders, who are just puppy making factories cherish their animals. Mr. and Mrs. general public must be shown and told the truth so they will open their eyes as to the misery these turds bring upon their charges. You would think, wouldn't you that the breeding animals would be kept in top condition to keep mass producing their livelihood. Shame on them, and the RSPCA for allowing this misery to occur and to sadly continue. If only we could discourage puppies being bought from these so called breeders and pet shops.

It cost more money to keep a dog in top condition and certainly more time, these breeding bitches are disposable after all they will just keep a pup or two and start again it is not like they have to fork out money to buy another. I would assume they have more then one mating pair so they don;t care if one dies, its replaceable to them..

And yes the public should see these images, it might make some stop and think about where their next pup is coming from and that can only be a good thing..

If the public saw the images then something WOULD be done about puppy farms. There would be an outcry. Makes you wonder why the RSPCA want nothing to do with it. Probably because they advocate these crapadoodle farms.

These poor animals. I suppose in response, and to appease the public, the RSPCA will fluff out their chest by taking on another registered purebred hobbyist :laugh:

What a very sad world we live in that none of that is considered to be cruelty to animals... that living in a cramped cage in your own sh*t is perfectly okay, let alone there not being any water, or if there is, it's dirty, that a few pieces of meat thrown into the sh*t pile is considered okay... Have we even evolved? Would a human eat their dinner out of their own sh*t pile?

I find it sickening... and it's only when there is a massive public outcry that someone says... "Hmmm, gee, maybe we should do something..." but it will be way too late and will be a slap on the wrist, while those poor dogs live such an awful life.

There are just no words to describe the bitter disappointment, and how my heart breaks for those poor, poor animals.

I know Deb was in a state of shock after visiting. RSPCA says he has broken no laws ... apparently the shade provided by the tip the dogs live in is enough.

I have known about this farm and another bloke who he is chummy with for a while. I also know so many people call the RSPCA and the council to complain and nothing gets done about it, like they can't be bothered ... must be all the rego fees the council gets from them

The council around here is useless, the RSPCA is useless. Makes you want to just do the old mob justice and break the dogs out yourself then lock Les and Melinda in those stinking cages to rot.

Do you need help :laugh::laugh::)

I am once again - 3 days in a row lost for words!

Healthy dogs and puppies can be siezed and exposed to god knows what in the RSPCA shelters for having tails docked

Dogs that are perfectly healthy can be seized and put in a shelter for being debarked

Dogs can be seized because someone had an electric fence on the boundry fence, but are well looked after.

All these people can be fined and loose a lot of money and their life will never be the same again.

Dogs and puppies cannot be seized when they do not have enough water of food, are kept in horrendous conditions and do not even have enough space to sleep and eat. They have to live on excretment with no shelter and some have perished due to these conditions.

How can that be okay? I am sorry but I just cannot see how anyone can look at this small number of things (and I know there are many more) and say that th RSPCA does not have a hidden agenda, or has just failed in a collosal fashion.

How can anyone say this is okay........................................I am appalled and dumbfounded.

This is where CC's need to pull their head out and no wonder people don't always support registered breeders when ones like these and the one in the puppy thread behave like they do.

Agreed, the need to to clamp down on these sorts of people.

They need to show everyone that they will not tolerate such appaling behaviour.

I am so over human beings at the moment as it is . This just justifies once more why I am.

I suppose in response, and to appease the public, the RSPCA will fluff out their chest by taking on another registered purebred hobbyist :laugh:

These people are registered breeders with Vic Dogs.

http://www.savingpets.com.au/?p=8517

http://www.savingpets.com.au/wp-content/up.../Picture-11.png

they state they are a member and they breed some dogs, that does not mean they are registered breeders. Membership and breeder/prefix registration are seperate - so if we are just going by what is written here I would not make the assumption that they are in fact registered breeders with Vic Dogs.

Who is Vic Dogs Association? I highly doubt they would be members of Dogs Vic under the ANKC. They don't even quote a registration number.

Registered could mean anything:

- registered with council

- registered business (ABN)

- registered to have multiple dogs on their property.

Do puppy farms have their own organising bodies? Whats the pet industry one? Reading "registered" is open to alot of interpretation and not necessarily what you expect.

Edited by whippets

This is where CC's need to pull their head out and no wonder people don't always support registered breeders when ones like these and the one in the puppy thread behave like they do.

Sicking isn't it. :laugh:

There are others "registered" puppy farms running that are just as bad, along with non-registered.

Needs to be harsher punishment, its a joke that a animal life is worthless in the eyes of the law. :laugh:

Dont ya just want to give those pugs a big cuddle ...plus a bath! :)

Who is Vic Dogs Association? I highly doubt they would be members of Dogs Vic under the ANKC. They don't even quote a registration number.

Registered could mean anything:

- registered with council

- registered business (ABN)

- registered to have multiple dogs on their property.

Do puppy farms have their own organising bodies? Whats the pet industry one? Reading "registered" is open to alot of interpretation and not necessarily what you expect.

I think that you need to read the council meeting transcript: http://www.moorabool.vic.gov.au/ Starts at page 19

Edited by puggy_puggy

I am once again - 3 days in a row lost for words!

Healthy dogs and puppies can be siezed and exposed to god knows what in the RSPCA shelters for having tails docked

Dogs that are perfectly healthy can be seized and put in a shelter for being debarked

Dogs can be seized because someone had an electric fence on the boundry fence, but are well looked after.

All these people can be fined and loose a lot of money and their life will never be the same again.

Dogs and puppies cannot be seized when they do not have enough water of food, are kept in horrendous conditions and do not even have enough space to sleep and eat. They have to live on excretment with no shelter and some have perished due to these conditions.

How can that be okay? I am sorry but I just cannot see how anyone can look at this small number of things (and I know there are many more) and say that th RSPCA does not have a hidden agenda, or has just failed in a collosal fashion.

How can anyone say this is okay........................................I am appalled and dumbfounded.

ditto! appalled seem so inadequate.

the photos should be placed in the public domain... perhaps then public outdry will get some action

inaction onthe part of the RSPCA __ for all creatures great and small????? i dont think so

H

I read it.

The transcript refers to registration with the council. Still don't see any evidence about them being registered breeders with Dogs Vic. Point it out to me if I missed it because you said they were puggy puggy.

They got the name wrong, you got the name wrong. Do you know who the state controlling bodies are for the ANKC?

Tar them with the brush that they are puppy farmers who shouldn't even own a pet flea.

- They are not registered with the council as anything other then rate payers

- They do not have an abn as they see themselves as hobby breeders

- The do not have a council permit to have more then the allowable number of dogs on their property. This is infact why they were at the council meeting applying for a 30 dog permit, dating back to April 2008, which was rejected. They had previously applied for a 12 dog permit in March 2002 which was withdrawn due to further information, that was requested, not being sumbitted.

- They are not a registered with the DPI as a 'Breeding and Rearing Establishment'

There is alot more going on behind the scenes. The RSPCA was at the property today.

They got the name wrong, you got the name wrong. Do you know who the state controlling bodies are for the ANKC?

:thumbsup: Are you meaning Dogs Victoria (who our rescue group is associated with through the Compainion Dog Club) who used to be called (let me check my old membership papers and my dogs pedigree papers) the Victorian Canine Association Inc.

Edited by puggy_puggy

Dogs Vic, previously VCA, previously KCC.

They don't state being registered breeders with this association.

The puppy farmers in question refer to "Vic Dogs Association" in their letter, who I have never heard of. Also I wouldn't take their word as gospel if they are trying to throw a "state controlling body" membership in the councils direction. They are people of questionable character....obviously.

With that being said there still are, registered with ANKC, purebred puppy farmers around...sigh :thumbsup: