Dog Odour

dBUG

I have definitely got to get some of this stuff. Sounds great.

Like the OP when we moved out of our last house and then went back to clean it the next day. It was then I realised how much it smelled. Yuck!

I do not want my new house to go the same way so I'm off to the website.

Thanks

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know how much the shipping charges are?

They should get back to you soon to let you know the shipping costs. From memory, mine wasn't that expensive, (but I can't remember, maybe $9..??). Either way, its great value when you are paying $36 for a concentrated 5 litre bottle. It lasts ages and ages due to being able to dilute it with water. I've had mine 18 months, and still have about a quarter container left, which will probably take another 5 or 6 months to use.

I just got a lovely email from this company. Here is some more info if anyone wants to know.

My enquiry

product: Ozona Penetrator Plus

enquiry: Hello, I would like to order some more of this fabulous

product. Can you tell me......?? Which scent is the most popular? I

may have asked this a long time ago... but I forgot :laugh: Also, why are

there different scents (like vanilla) for different areas. Could I use

vanilla for pet odours?

Their response:

Glad you like the product - and thank you for your complimentary

comments on Dogzonline - it has resulted in quite a few enquiries.

Re fragrance - talc seems to be more effective in many situations

particularly for pet odours and is ordered by the vast majority of

customers. However, some people's personal likes/dislikes sometimes

results in orders for other fragrances. One of the concepts behind the

development of the product is that within nature, different essences

interact with different odour bands, so by developing a way to combine

over 30 natural essences means that a wide range of odours can be

neutralised. We find that when there is a higher proportion of Talc in

the mix it appears to be more effective on pet odours.

Please advise which fragrance you would like. If you like the fragrance

of vanilla you should find it will work just as well as the apple did.

Does anyone know how much the shipping charges are?

They should get back to you soon to let you know the shipping costs. From memory, mine wasn't that expensive, (but I can't remember, maybe $9..??). Either way, its great value when you are paying $36 for a concentrated 5 litre bottle. It lasts ages and ages due to being able to dilute it with water. I've had mine 18 months, and still have about a quarter container left, which will probably take another 5 or 6 months to use.

Hi. Thanks for the information - will go ahead and order it soon. Which scent do you use?

I am another advocate of "Odour-Go". I bought a 5 litre bottle ages ago. Can't remember when exactly, but it must have been around 12 months ago. It is getting low now, and thank you for the reminder, I will place another order shortly.

I got the talc scent and found it to be terrific. Having a very large male entire spend much of his time in the house, he seems to leak an awful stench :laugh: He doesn't pee, but he just exudes his male scent everywhere. It really reaks.

Anyway the Odour-Go eliminates it no problems. I dilute mine approx 50-50 and keep it in a spray bottle handly all the time. I spray everything, even in the air.

Wow, I was just browsing this and I'm off to get some too - great work everyone and thanks VJB for getting us onto this (you should ask for commission!). I often wonder if my house smells and hope that it doesn't (I have those 6 week airfreshners around the place and always have the windows wide open) but you just never know - my nose is probably totally immune to it.

Great work. :laugh:

Hi. Thanks for the information - will go ahead and order it soon. Which scent do you use?

I have been using the Apple scent. I'm just about to order the talc. Now, if only they could give me 5 one litre containers of different scents....I love testing stuff. :laugh:

Another tip is to keep your dog clean and smelling good, so it can't smell up your house!!

I wash my dog with this awesome shampoo (there is also a conditioner) that is organic tangerine flavour and smells amazing. Unlike most smelly shampoos on the market, this one isn't full of chemicals and the tangerine smell really does last!!

http://www.pookinuk.com.au/product-selecte...p?productID=522

Also, I spray my dog every other day with a deodoriser that leaves him smelling fresh and looking shiny!! A bottle will last you forever.

http://www.pookinuk.com.au/product-selecte...p?productID=504

VJB you've sold me too! I'm always paranoid about my house stinking, as I know I don't smell it myself - just get used to it! I've just moved into a new house too, and don't really want it to smell super doggy.

Off to check out the website, I hope they ship to NZ!

ETA: Have sent off an enquiry about getting some shipped here :(

Edited by kiwioz

This is great guys. :( I love it when I find something excellent,, and then I get to share the secret.

I don't think my house smells doggy as such, but know I feel better with something to freshen the lounges, bedding etc up. I wouldn't spray Heidi with it though, just incase it irritated her in some way.

Like I said previously though, putting some in the wash cycle through the final rinse is great. When I get all the couch covers and dog bedding off the line I give it a good wiff and its so fresh, but not in a deodorised way. I probably spray my lounges, and carpeted area once or twice a week before I go to bed at night.

I wipe my fridge out with it, great for cleaning out the smelly bin, freshening up the car after dog trips to the beach (wet dog smell), I spray in shoes that stink, in school bags after rotten apple removal, in wardrobes to rid winter musty smells, and when I change my sheets, I spray my mattress and leave for half an hour before remaking bed. Ahhhh, the list goes on. Don't limit yourself to just dog odours,,, there is a wide range of uses. Just make sure you have several bottles around, and you can spray at your hearts content......... sounds like I do, so I'll feel better if I can be joined by other sprayers. :)

I now need another mini bottle to keep in my handbag, and when I get stuck sitting next to smelly breath person at school assembly, I can tap them on the shoulder and say "Open wide"...........SPRAY!!!!!

I am going to email them and ask if I can get 5 one litre bottles of different scents instead of one 5 litre bottle (but for the same price of the 5 litre bottle). Then I can give my flavour opinions on here.

Edited by VJB

:( you crack me up, VJB.

I'm going to order some, me thinks, even if its just to spray my stinky housemates!

I just don't know what scent to get! Maybe I should just go with the talc... Though I do like the idea of apple too and from your posts, VJB, it seems pretty effective. My spray and wipe is apple scented and the disinfectant from work is an apple scent too, so thinking maybe apple is the go!!

:( you crack me up, VJB.

I'm going to order some, me thinks, even if its just to spray my stinky housemates!

I just don't know what scent to get! Maybe I should just go with the talc... Though I do like the idea of apple too and from your posts, VJB, it seems pretty effective. My spray and wipe is apple scented and the disinfectant from work is an apple scent too, so thinking maybe apple is the go!!

Stormie, I'll bring you a little sample of the apple when I bring Heidi to your work. I'll make appt for next week.